p90x Mom "struggling to lose"

Options
Hi ....

Mom of four here- five if you count my husband....trying to fit one thing in the day for ME. Tried all last year to lose 15-20 pounds and saddly I am AT THE SAME STINKIN WEIGHT. I am strong....i just cant get the scale to budge! Was doing WW ( was kinda doing Weight watchers..but can afford it anymore ) Really trying to focusing on my diet now .... specailly with this application = ) just want to see the 140's and I would be a happy camper. Done, fix, tied, burn having kids...so I know I wont gain it back....

Looking to met people in my same situation to keep me motivated.

Im in my thirtys
I have 4 kids
I love to run....I HATE yoga!
I have 30 lbs to lose
And I am 5'7
Started P90x Doubles (cause I WANT CHANGE) July 11th! Day 5 baby!

Replies

• lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    work it mama!! Keep it up!!
  • IndigoVA
    IndigoVA Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm 39 and have 2 kids. I'm also doing P90X, but the Lean version. How on earth do you find time to do doubles with 4 kids? That's impressive!
  • mariedingle
    Options
    I have heard of so many friends and family members that are doing or have done P90X and the weight just fell off!! I noticed that you're doing it so I'm sure that the same will happen to you!! Keep up the good work, stay strong and it'll happen!!
  • coachligia
    coachligia Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Girl hang in there, P90X is an AMAZING workout, but you do gain some muscle mass!!! And that is where your +1 came from!!! Don't get frustrated or discouraged!!!

I LOVE the X, and am pretty soon entering in a hybrid with Turbo Fire, which is an intense cardio program! Throw away your scale for a few weeks, and concentrate on your measurements!!! I promise if you follow the program you WILL have amazing results!!!

I am a BB coach! If you are not working with an active coach, I would love to be there for you, just let me know!

Have faith! It does work!

Ligia
  • sassy4loss
    sassy4loss Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm 39 and have 2 kids. I'm also doing P90X, but the Lean version. How on earth do you find time to do doubles with 4 kids? That's impressive!

lol...havent gotten to the double workouts yet...but when I had done P90x before...I was able to do the workouts and run 1.5 -2.0 miles in the evenings twice to three times a week....so I figured I could do it. We shall see...I really ...like REALLY ....really want to see my size change.
  • sassy4loss
    Options
    Girl hang in there, P90X is an AMAZING workout, but you do gain some muscle mass!!! And that is where your +1 came from!!! Don't get frustrated or discouraged!!!

I LOVE the X, and am pretty soon entering in a hybrid with Turbo Fire, which is an intense cardio program! Throw away your scale for a few weeks, and concentrate on your measurements!!! I promise if you follow the program you WILL have amazing results!!!

I am a BB coach! If you are not working with an active coach, I would love to be there for you, just let me know!

Have faith! It does work!

Ligia

I will take all the help ..motativation I can get. Feel like I get lost here in my living room.....so easy to quit...and just a week or so I feel like I need to restart all over again!
  • mjboswell
    mjboswell Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Good luck. I'm a mom of 5 trying to loose 20lbs. I'm 5'2" 130lbs and in my 30's. I started Insanity yesterday. Day 2 and this stuff is hard.
  • sassy4loss
    Options
    Good luck. I'm a mom of 5 trying to loose 20lbs. I'm 5'2" 130lbs and in my 30's. I started Insanity yesterday. Day 2 and this stuff is hard.

we should be friends....I have that too almost made me barf the first time i did it...and the Shaun....so annoying to me. Idk....I like p90x but sounds like I need to change it up = (