Any Optifast folks out there?

Options
I'm on closing out week 6 of Optifast, headed into week 7. Could use some community around this journey as we head into the holidaze...Cheers!!

Replies

• Wilmingtonbelle
    Wilmingtonbelle Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm in transition at week 22 :)
  • kylesbacon
    kylesbacon Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey! Im just starting opti again today. Put all the weight back through bad eating habits, so back to the drawing board I go!
  • slimdownsteph
    slimdownsteph Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of potentially doing this via doctor monitored program. How has it been working out?
  • ShelbyHacksWeightloss
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm going on for my first appointment in about two weeks and I'm excited about beginning the program.
  • MyOptimalLife
    MyOptimalLife Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I will be starting a year-long optifast (incl transition and maintence) program starting the 17th. I'd love connect with y'all!
  • kiwifitness
    kiwifitness Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm doing optifast - would love to connect :)
  • aimeemumby
    aimeemumby Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I am starting optifast tomorrow. I successfully lost 25kgs and kept it off a few years ago but after having a baby I have regained it. I am now determined to loose it again. Looking for someone else to connect with to help motivate each other.
  • BabyRottie
    BabyRottie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Started mine today as well. Maybe worth setting up a group?
  • javamu
    javamu Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 6 - modified program (4 products & 1 meal). Down 16 lbs so far
  • fattyboombah6473
    fattyboombah6473 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey all - I'm just coming up to the end of week 2 intensive phase. 6 lbs down.
  • fattyboombah6473
    fattyboombah6473 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Is there an Optifast group?
  • MyOptimalLife
    MyOptimalLife Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Is there an Optifast group?

Yes, there is! Unfortunately, not many members or active! However, it was recently set up!
  • dangerousmezzo
    dangerousmezzo Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm on my second day of Optifast 900 -- managed by the Partners for Healthier Weight team out of QEII hospital in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Loving it so far! We had three weeks at 1200 calories and are now starting 12 weeks of Optifast 900.
  • acrouse3fnp
    acrouse3fnp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! Today is my first day on Optifast. I am so hopeful and determined to lose 75 lbs. and I need to do it quickly. I am being monitored by Wake Forest Baptist Health Weight Management's doctors, nurse practitioners, behaviorlist, nutritionist. It is a multi disciplinary approach that is different than anything I have done before!
    I need support. A daily place to go or even multi times per day to stay focused. Please add me. (Not sure how to do that yet). Best wishes for your success!
  • adupras77
    adupras77 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Today is my 3rd day of the modified Optifast 800 plan. I have four products a day, then one meal on my own that consists of very lean protein (4 oz.) and green veggies. My calories are not to exceed 1000. I am currently a client of New Horizons Medical, and they have the same approach: a team of doctors, nurse practitioners, behaviorist, nutritionists and personal trainers to work with you each week. I want to loose 35 lbs. It has been a tough week so far. The water consumption helps (90 to 100 ounces a day), but if I am not moving around, I tend to think about food and have cravings. I would love to join a group where we can share ups/downs and motivate.
  • DayDreaming83
    DayDreaming83 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm also on the Optifast program here in Canada. We do 4 'shakes' a day, totalling 900 calories. I'm on week 3.... how are things going for you now?
  • jody1612
    jody1612 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am starting optifast today. Would love to join a group. Could use some advice and motivation from you guys :)
  • NatalieFuellenbach
    NatalieFuellenbach Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm on Optifast also. I started on June 1st and am now into week 7. I've lost 38lbs so far! It was super hard the first couple weeks and I've had my challenges but I am determined to keep going.it has gotten easier week over week.
  • LittleMissRedX
    LittleMissRedX Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm on Optifast also. I started on June 1st and am now into week 7. I've lost 38lbs so far! It was super hard the first couple weeks and I've had my challenges but I am determined to keep going.it has gotten easier week over week.

Hi! I'm starting Optifast this Sunday, and hope to lose 20kg/40lbs. How have you found it? Is it tasty enough that you don't falter because you get bored with the taste? I'd love to see a before and after photo if that's not to awkward to ask for
  • ode22a
    ode22a Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started Optifast supplements July 26th and today is day 3. It hasn't been that bad as long as I have a shake every 3-4 hours. How have you all been doing?