Newbie here! Need friends!

Options
jwolff7
jwolff7 Posts: 22 Member
I joined two days ago, I just want to lose between 5 to 10 pounds, but mainly, get my cardio/fitness level wayyyy up!
Definitely would like new friends here so I don't only have one friend, which is my Dad.. *facepalm* :smile:

PS- if you need a lil' more convincing.. here's a compliment- YOU ARE AWESOME! :happy:

Replies

• aimes3747
    aimes3747 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I love it here! Everyone has been so helpful and encouraging.
  • Johannahall
    Options
    Hiya there consider yourself added :=D
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    HeelsAndBoxingGloves Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the best site ever! Feel free to add me if you want :smile:
  • SeanC86
    SeanC86 Posts: 88
    Options
    Always good to see new faces. :) Welcome, and good luck on your goal. I also need to work on my cardio, so I'll be moving right along with you. :)
  • CorrieV1976
    CorrieV1976 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want...
  • strohst
    strohst Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! Feel free to add me if you'd like...
  • stephaluphagus
    Options
    I'm declining on my usage of this site but I still log in..add me if you like :happy:
  • kat_renee
    kat_renee Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hey, I just joined yesterday and like you only have one friend on here...my sister...haha. I have more than 5-10 pds. to lose, *sigh*, I'm aiming for 45 pds. Not only that, but my husband is active and loves doing outdoor activities so I would like to work up the stamina to keep up with him. Not sure how all this works yet but if I can't figure out how to add you feel free to add me. :)
  • Amo_Angelus
    Amo_Angelus Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    hehe oh I'm so happy you said that. Up till today my dad was my only MFP friend too ^_^ Nice to know I'm not the only one who was in that situation :P Took me a week or so to ask for friends :P So add me if you like ^_^
  • cheybond
    cheybond Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm a semi-newbie myself! But welcome to MFP :). It really does help if you actually plan on using it! Add me if you would like! :) And good luck to you and everyone else!
  • eaglemonster
    eaglemonster Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Great here, Keep with it. . . . Request sent
  • cmarshel
    cmarshel Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! Just been here around 6 weeks myself and it's been working great!
  • jwolff7
    jwolff7 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks all for the adds/invites. Glad I wouldn't have to "suffer" with only my Dad as a friend! :tongue:
  • KSHorne
    KSHorne Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon all! My name is Krystal and I'm a recent college grad. I too, am a newbie on here looking to meet new people/make friends. Been using myFitnessPal for the last few weeks, and I gotta admit, I LOVE IT. I guess like some folks on here, I'm also trying to lose a crapload of weight (100+), in addition to getting into shape and getting my fitness level up. Well, enough about me...I hope to meet/make friends with some of you! Until then, I wish you all the best in your fitness endeavors.

Cheers and bottoms up!
  • giaciccone
    giaciccone Posts: 257
    Options
    I'm new as of two days ago too!
    Welcome! :)
  • LeisureRunner
    Options
    But such an awesome sister she is!! ;) lol
  • garrettnicole92
    Options
    We've got similar goals, feel free to add me! (:
  • lauram1153
    lauram1153 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hey there i just joined two days ago feel free to add me i need all the friendly support going and i'll give back plenty. this site is awesome!!!
  • bltmgray
    bltmgray Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP is great! Feel free to add me!