Anyone give advice

Options
Ok so started this 6 days ago lost 2 pound within 6 days of starting weather my scales are telling are telling me the truth i do not know but i have been sticking to the calorie limit and exsersizing but i feel like im over doing it and pushing myself abit to hard i know this is going to take some time and its going to be rough and there will be temptations along the way of junk food i just need some advice on how to control the need to overdoing it and exsersizing twice a day just to make this alot quicker ive tried to loose weight before and i keep going back to junk food and putting all the weight back on but this time i know i wont be doing it but i just need some positivity that im acctually going to loose weight by following everything thats needed

Replies

• ashleymullo155
    ashleymullo155 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I need to loose 28 pounds 2 stone is all i need why am i finding it so difficult its nothing compared to what others halft to loose
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Make a realistic meal&exercise plan and aim to follow it.
  • lauraryanx1
    lauraryanx1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Continue to log ur meals and alternate between walking for an hour (or more of possible) and excercise whether it is at gym or home workouts exercising 2 times a day won't help much if u are not eatin healthily I give myself one cheat meal a week and one naughty treat so that way I not cutting out altogether. Friend me if u want more support xx
  • sbrandt37
    sbrandt37 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I admire your motivation. It sounds like you are fully committed. Eating fewer calories than you burn will absolutely lead to weight loss.

As you experienced before, hard-earned weight loss is temporary unless you do it in a way that you can maintain over time. Overdoing exercise and cutting out all of the foods you like is hard to keep up. It is much easier to maintain small, sustainable lifestyle changes.

For me, that means being mindful of what and how much I eat by logging every meal, eating moderate low-carb meals (which makes them lower-calorie than I used to eat), and exercising 3-5 times/week.