same outfit.. 10 pounds later

Options
This is the first time I've posted pictures on here so hopefully it turns out alreight...

The "before" pictures at this party is actually reason i joined this site! When i saw these pictures i did not recognize myself. I thought "I have NEVER! looked like this before." (which i probably have for a while now..) Hoping ALL of the pictures were a bad angle and that i didnt really look like that. Today, people at work dont really notice that I've lost much weight or look different but looking at these pictures i dont see how anyone cant! I still have about ten more pounds i want to lose but i just wanted to show you all what a 10 pound difference in the same outfit looks like. The before pictures were taken 5/6/11 the after pictures were taken 7/2/11.

Before (work party- 5/6/11) I am the one on the far left of the picture in the yellow shorts black shirt

2j4yoti.jpg

2qx1d1w.jpg

After (at the zoo with my two older sisters 7/2/11) Im on the very far right

2nl92ra.jpg

2gucev8.jpg

Replies

• amyers35
    amyers35 Posts: 51
    Options
    okay fixing the pictures.. hang on!

This is the first time I've posted pictures on here so hopefully it turns out alreight...

The "before" pictures at this party is actually reason i joined this site! When i saw these pictures i did not recognize myself. I thought "I have NEVER! looked like this before." (which i probably have for a while now..) Hoping ALL of the pictures were a bad angle and that i didnt really look like that. Today, people at work dont really notice that I've lost much weight or look different but looking at these pictures i dont see how anyone cant! I still have about ten more pounds i want to lose but i just wanted to show you all what a 10 pound difference in the same outfit looks like. The before pictures were taken 5/6/11 the after pictures were taken 7/2/11.

Before (work party- 5/6/11) I am the one on the far left of the picture in the yellow shorts black shirt

2j4yoti.jpg

2qx1d1w.jpg

After (at the zoo with my two older sisters 7/2/11) Im on the very far right

2nl92ra.jpg

2gucev8.jpg
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    You can really tell the difference! Great job! :drinker:
  • laurie_powers
    laurie_powers Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Your legs look more toned and your face thinner for starters. Keep up the great work!
  • LickyNees
    LickyNees Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Well done! Nice set of pins...whit woo ;o)
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a difference! I feel the same as you in that no one is really noticing my loss. I don't have a lot to lose overall (maybe another 12ish lbs or so) and I'm almost at my own 10 lb. mark. Doesn't it feel great?? :smile: Continued success to you!!
  • atlraine
    atlraine Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Office workers are crazy!! You can see it in your face and legs........
  • kelzz193
    kelzz193 Posts: 120
    Options
    You can definitely tell the difference!!!!!! Keep up the great work!
  • MoMoves
    MoMoves Posts: 36
    Options
    I see it! :smile:

It's the only way I can see it on myself so far...the fact that my clothes fit nicer, and in some cases, are too big! Woohoo!
  • BeautyFromWithin
    BeautyFromWithin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Way to go!

Keep up the hard work!
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference. Those shorts are going to be too big for you very soon. Congratulations :)
  • amyers35
    Options
    thanks everyone!! you have no idea how much i appreciate all of the kind words- it has made my day 230598x better! its very nice and encouraging to hear it -esp from people who dont know you- it makes it more genuine to me.you all are such a motivation all of the encouraging words makes me wanna go workout now :) this site and the people on here are so amazing. I always feel like a sponsor for this site with how much i tell people to join and beg them NOT to go on a "diet" when they say they want to- esp since its summer i feel like everyone wants to go on a "diet"!
  • EdilyB12
    EdilyB12 Posts: 42
    Options
    Great job you look more toned!
  • amyers35
    Options
    Well done! Nice set of pins...whit woo ;o)

what do you mean?
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
  • shellgoff
    shellgoff Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    can def see the difference! good job!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! keep it up
  • natersmama
    natersmama Posts: 157
    Options
    definitely a difference! great job! ppl at work probably notice, but nobody wants to say anything.
  • getupandmoveit
    Options
    Your legs are tiny! That's so awesome. Keep it up!
  • andreamichelle82
    andreamichelle82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Your legs look great! Nice job!!!
  • gardenqueen
    Options
    congratulations!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!