I need a few good friends in the same boat - women with 90+ lbs to lose

Options
2»

Replies

• makayela2016
    makayela2016 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I hope to be able to talk with some of you during this rocky journey. I'm 47 mother of 4 grandmother of 9 with thyroid issues. I'm at the end of day 5, lost 6 pounds in the first two days but then nothing since.
  • FleetwoodSnack
    FleetwoodSnack Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Got 119 pounds to lose!
  • YAYA_of_2
    YAYA_of_2 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I am a 44 year old, kids all grown. Two of them are back home plus grandbaby. I work outside the home. I started my journey in February of this year. I am done 59 pounds. My SW 304, CW 245, GW 160. After I hit goal I still want to get to my ideal weight fore m size, 5'1", which is 125. They best advice I can give you is just stick with it. Log everything you put in your mouth, and get a food scale. There is no magic formula. It's simple calories in, calories out. We all struggle. I have been losing and regaining the same 5 pounds for weeks!! Just be consistent. Anyone is free to send me a request, but beware I don't bite my tongue, I say what I feel, but at the same time I am very supportive and have an open diary. Good luck!!
  • taniabeth78
    taniabeth78 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 38 and have been a member on here for quite a while. I once lost 50 lbs on ck, and right now I have 100+ lbs to lose. I lose some, give up, gain it back. I need people to keep me motivated! Welcome!
  • ReneeMills2014
    ReneeMills2014 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat I became very ill 2 years ago gained 176 lbs don't have a big appetite never make 2000 calories and not loosing a thing
  • FromFattie2Fittie
    FromFattie2Fittie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 24 with 90lbs to go. I am very active on MFP as well and will always keep you in check :)
  • emptyrooms
    emptyrooms Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm always up for friends! I'm 21 with 140 lbs to go. I just started again. I'll always try but I still have hope that this time I'll stick with it.
  • Taylor076097
    Taylor076097 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've got 97 pounds to go. I've dieted a thousand times before, but this time I will succeed. Because it's for me.
  • mariasmith8095
    mariasmith8095 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I in the boat trying my best to stay on track. I am 37 mother of 6 need to loose about 150-160. Tried a many times to loose but always got fell off the wagon. Looking for motivate inspiring people help keep me on track. You can add me as a friend along with anyone else.
  • TrinitySkies
    TrinitySkies Posts: 6 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Don't give up! I am 5'8 and weighed 95 kgs - obese BMI. I am now 71 kgs and still dropping weight. hoping to reach the 67kg goal by the end of this year. It's taken me 3 years so far. The trick is to try and change the way you percieve food. Stop putting it on a pedestal and giving it Priority. The rest will come naturally.
  • kejw08
    kejw08 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been at it for a few months and as of this morning I am done 25lbs. Still have about 70 more to go though! I lost 60lbs a few years back using MFP but sadly gained it all back (plus some) so back at it again. Will be sending you a request.
  • Kaysteroni
    Kaysteroni Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ to lose.
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am over 45, have been fluctuating in overweightedness for a decade. Now have around 74 to 88 pounds to lose. I have reinstalled the app and really need to buck my ideas up. I eat for many more reasons than hunger. If it was plonk I would need AA. (,Not kidding). I see myself self harming through bread and yet cannot always stop it. I want to feel good about myself. I am happy to help others (let's face it, it is easier to talk the talk than walk the walk).
  • iihope2016
    iihope2016 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hii to lose 87 is my goal would love to add u but I don't see the add button can you help.
  • randomlikecrazy
    randomlikecrazy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hii. I'm Manda. Have at least 100lbs to lose. Started a week ago, down 5lbs. Good start, just need to stay on track, focused, and persistant. We got this! Go team.
  • Uzoh
    Uzoh Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    My name is Uzo, I'm 34, well 33 about to be 34. I have about 170 lbs to lose, I am down 94 lbs so far. Feel free to add me.
  • kellansmommy11
    kellansmommy11 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    If anyone wants to add me, feel free. I have lost 38 pounds so far and I probably have another 50 to go. I am 30 years old, and I have one little boy who keeps me completely active ha ha.
  • staceyswerve
    staceyswerve Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm not sure how many lbs this is but I'm looking to lose at least 45kg. I'm 19 female xx