Net calorie help

Options
I'm after some advise, this week I've burnt more calories than normal through exercise, on top of this I'm trying to eat no or very few carbs (other than veg) after lunch time.
The result of this is I am on average 400 cals under my daily goal.

So first of all I'm wondering how this deficit will or could effect me? I am about 15lbs from goal and my daily calorie intake is 1200.
Would you recommend I eat more over the next few days to reduce the deficit? Not exercise? Carry on and see what happens?

Also as I'm steering clear of rice, bread, pasta etc after lunch could anyone reccomend some bits I could snack on? And also how I might increase my calorie intake at dinner time, yesterday I used cream and cheese but I cant do this everyday?
I'm finding that Altho I am very full from meat and veg I dont tend to use my daily calories and exercise cals.

Any advise will be greatly appreciated!

Replies

• IferLioy
    IferLioy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    WW cheese sticks are great! But careful how many you eat as dairy can cause break outs!
  • IferLioy
    IferLioy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Also I was told by my nutritionist, that is i was eating under 1200 cal a day I would not loose weight. I don't know if it's true but that's what the doc said!
  • loombeav
    loombeav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Here's what I've been told, if you feel full don't force yourself to eat. While trying to lose weight if you eat to replace the calories you've used through exercise it will take you longer to lose. My advice is stick to your daily calories, if you find yourself hungry after working out have a low fat high protein snack and remember to drink lots of water. Good luck!
  • MissDwood
    MissDwood Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I just updated a status talking about this :) I am coming close to 1200 calories everyday because I am watching carbs and veggies dont have a lot of calories. But I exercise and burn major calories. I always find that when I'm eating close to 1200 calories I gain a pound or two so for now I am focusing on more calories and worrying about watching carbs later. I still probably won't go over 112 grams of carbs though. Hope this helps.
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I have a bag of pepperoni sticks that i got from some local store around my place that are 25 calories a piece, high in sodium but i am eating them because i am craving the sodium. Peanut butter and celery is good, nuts and and i make protein smoothies or iced coffees alot. I am trying to avoid the carbs too but i it is hard. Goodluck.