Looking for a motivation buddy

Options
Hey! I am back on here after a hiatus (and weight gain). I am looking for someone who wants motivation and would like to help motivate me in turn!

A little about me - I'm 38, mother of 2, divorced and recently separated from my most recent partner. During the last few years my weight has yo-yo'd and I'm done. I'm looking for long term healthy weight loss and maintenance.

I am 5'4" I currently weigh 160.2. Ultimate weight loss goal 135.

Replies

• chealseyb
    chealseyb Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm 34 with 2 littles. Current weight is 158 and my goal weight is 130. Had to be put on meds for my heart which caused me gain. Feel free to add me!
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • kerstenk141
    kerstenk141 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm 33, married with no kids. I started at 172 and am down to 130 with 5 more pounds to go until reach my goal weight. Feel free to add me!
  • jen_092
    jen_092 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm just now coming back after a 1.5 year hiatus. Trying to have more balance in life
  • FunSkittles
    FunSkittles Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Thanks all! Added you!
  • Tiffanyspaulding92
    Options
    Hey I'm 24 worth a 4 month old and about to go through a divorce as well. I'm currently 179 and would like to get down to 145 and lose my belly. Maybe we can keep each other motivated. Add me
  • AliciaV30
    AliciaV30 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 34 going through a divorce have two lil boys relocated us from TX to CA this divorce is giving me hell but I need to get back on the ball my bro gets married in April. I'm back living with my parents looking for a job it just sux. Add me
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    I love being supportive and I am always happy to be a sounding board. I'll tell you what I think not what I think you want to hear. So user beware. ;)
  • nrg_sf
    nrg_sf Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi FunSkittles. Not sure what you're adding us to but I'm interested as well. I'm 37 and 129. Goal weight: 115. Would like to be 120 in 3.5 weeks but that might be pushing it! Thanks!