Looking for female friends who eat 2,000 or more calories.

Options
Whether or not I exercise, I aim to consume 2,000 or more calories per day and I do feel great at that amount. I don't feel right on fewer calories either. So, I'd like to meet female friends who have this similar approach to eating. I did find a group that does this but it seems that no one has been active in it for over 4 years. I'm not interested in an analysis or critique of my eating instead I'm just looking for female friends who also eat 2,000 or more calories per day whether trying to either lose, maintain, or gain. Yes, I'm a female too.

Replies

• Zoe678
    Zoe678 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Add me! I eat between 1900 and 2200 depending on exercise.
  • SusanMFindlay
    SusanMFindlay Posts: 1,804 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. I'm currently aiming to average 2200ish.
  • Athena_fit
    Athena_fit Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Add me ! I did 1800 for a while but my trainer think its not enough ! I'll try to up it.
  • VeganRaptor
    VeganRaptor Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm on a weight gain diet where I'm eating ~2300-2400 daily. Not sure if that's what you're after as I won't be eating that amount forever, but feel free to add me :)
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    I'm on 1900 right now. Sometimes I run and i eat more. Mentally, its impossible for me to ever consume less than 1800.
  • Firefly0606
    Firefly0606 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I'm currently looking for my true maintenance amount before trying to lose fat again. I'm over the diet cycles I have been on all my life where I eat too few calories. Sure I lose weight, but then hit the inevitable plateau, give up and put it all back on. They have never worked long term. Currently maintaining on 3000-3150 calories per day and going to see if I can push that maintenance amount higher in the next few weeks.
    Once I get to goal weight I should be able to maintain on around 2700.

Look for a group called Eat More to Weight Less or EM2WL. I have found the people and information there very helpful in overcoming my diet mentality.
  • mafhoney
    mafhoney Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I usually do about 2,000 a day!
  • HappyGrape
    HappyGrape Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    you can add me too. I am anywhere between 1900 to 2400 maintaining