Another NSV!

Options
Well, it is so great to have another NSV so close to the first one. Yesterday I met one of my girlfriends to do some shopping, and I was trying things on (mostly skirts) when to my shock a size 14 skirt zipped all the way up. Now, granted, I had to pull the skirt up to the thinnest part of my natural waist, but usually I'm doing that to make my size 16 skirts zip all the way. So then I tried on a size 16 skirt and it fit at the widest part of my waist with no digging in! I also tried on a shirt, and I grabbed a size L and XL, and the L fit just perfectly. I felt so good about myself. I didn't actually end up buying any of those, but as I was walking past the clearance rack I saw a lovely white linen/cotton blend wrap dress in a size large. It was that Calypso for Target brand that I think is fit kind of for juniors, but I loved the dress and it was 75% off, so I tried it on. It fit! I am now the proud owner, and it's even better because since it is a wrap dress, it will just wrap a little tighter as I continue to shrink :)

Replies

• mothergooselove09
    mothergooselove09 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    What a great success story!! You need to come visit me and we can try on skinny clothes!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!