Accountability Partners Needed!

Options
jzim719
jzim719 Posts: 3 Member
edited November 2016 in Getting Started
Hello all, I'm Jen! My weight has continuously fluctuated over the past six years. It's finally time for me to lose these 50+ pounds and have that 24/7 summer body :)

Replies

• jmb6739
    jmb6739 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    hi, I'm Jen also. Similar boat, working on the last 40+ pounds now myself. Happy to be an accountability partner!
  • janetennet
    janetennet Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi Jen,
    Feel free to add me!
    :)
  • Baddogbeanie
    Baddogbeanie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    We are all working together here, motivation given and needed, add me if you like.
  • kaymarie35
    kaymarie35 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Just starting my journey again. Could do with a few people to keep me on the straight and narrow. I'm an ace cheerleader too (metaphorically - no flips being done here..yet :) feel free to add me x
  • daisybelle84
    daisybelle84 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • aroze0928
    aroze0928 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way. Got 50 to lose add me i could use some new friends
  • BootyShakingBadAss
    BootyShakingBadAss Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Add me please :)
  • kellansmommy11
    kellansmommy11 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I can relate. Started my journey in the beginning of June. I have lost 35 pounds so far and I have about another 50 to go. I'm always looking for friends/accountability buddies along the way. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • LaurG31
    LaurG31 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I've been really trying to make some lifestyle changes since July and have been successful so far (20lbs gone!), but still have a ways to go. I am always looking for accountability partners, so anyone is free to add me! I feel like a need some good motivation heading into the holiday season!
  • jakeandjillbarnes10
    Options
    I need in on this accountability bandwagon. When you say "add me" do you mean on Facebook? Or is there a way to create a group here on MyFitnessPal? I'm obviously new to this... please help!
  • msksavs
    msksavs Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well - I'm aiming to be bikini ready for spring 2017!
  • lima013
    lima013 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi Jen, feel free to add me. Looking for support as well!
  • MsMarlaJean
    MsMarlaJean Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Anyone interested in a weekly check-in group where we weigh-in, support, encourage and yes sometimes vent?

Ocassionally, we do some challenges, but mostly it's a group to simply check in with some fellow MFPalz on how we are doing with our health challenges and goals!

Here's the link:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/108848-weigh-in-wednesday

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!
  • bwaits07
    bwaits07 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • MotivatedMenna1
    MotivatedMenna1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)) let's motivate each other
  • cocates
    cocates Posts: 360 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Hi Jen! I'm in the same boat. Will send you a friend request.
    Others feel free to add me. I'll motivate and keep others accountable.
  • PoisonDartFrog
    PoisonDartFrog Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I'm another Jenn (you can differentiate me, as I have two n's in Jenn). I am re-starting and am on my way to lose approximately 60-80 lbs. I am down 17.8 so far. Always looking for help and to give encouragement.
  • shalinidsouza08
    shalinidsouza08 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • MadMadsss
    MadMadsss Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Add me so we can motivate each other!
  • sneezy576
    sneezy576 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same here! Back for a second time. I am really in need of help with food choices. Last time I got so sick of eating the same things I gained back my 30lb loss.