Looking for friends to keep me motivated!

Options
Hi all,

I have had MFP on and off for years but never really stuck to it for more than a few weeks at a time. Earlier this year I did weight watchers and lost 10 pounds over 2 months and was really chuffed with myself and I felt great! Then I cancelled my subscription, it was my sisters wedding, birthdays, not watching what I eat etc. and those 10lbs are back on! :(

Due to not being able to afford weight watchers again I thought I would revert to MFP and see how I get on.

I'm looking for friends to keep me motivated to lose the weight again and keep it off this time!

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
  • feebeemarie
    feebeemarie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'll add you!
  • niallnoble
    niallnoble Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey! I just got this app to track my macros, been bodybuilding on and off for a couple of years
  • _amjad93
    _amjad93 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Welcome back again.. feel free to add me
  • s955
    s955 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Motivation and support together! Add me :)
  • rodzilla8
    rodzilla8 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to mfp. The biggest thing, get on daily and log something. Also, weigh yourself every morning. As you see the weight melt it'll motivate you more and more to keep going. Add me
  • bluebell88xx
    bluebell88xx Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys and girls!!
  • embraceyourinnerbeauty
    Options
    Welcome:) feel free too add im totally new to this,but i could do with the motivation
  • imojevwe
    imojevwe Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. You can add me.
  • allotmentgardener
    allotmentgardener Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    rejoined again as of last week
  • kellansmommy11
    kellansmommy11 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to my fitness pal! I used to be on here probably a couple of years ago, but gave up. I started back in June and I have lost 35 pounds so far. I have about 50 more to go. I've learned the trick is to be consistent. I'm viewing this not as a diet but as a lifestyle change. I love to encourage others, and I love seeing other people achieve their goals and make progress. Feel free to add me
  • carolinewilson674
    Options
    Today is yet another 'first day' on MFP. I have tried SW but just overeat on all the free food and then don't lose weight. I have maybe 3 stone to lose and find that weight loss is so slow now I'm in my 50's.
    I need MFP friends to keep me motivated please
    Caroline
  • V1kings5150
    V1kings5150 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You can add me...Anyone can add me! I am always looking for more friends!
  • tirah0110
    tirah0110 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have lost 34 pounds . Welcome to MFP and Let's fit together !
  • rajendrashekhawat
    rajendrashekhawat Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Please add me.