6 Week Fitness Challenge

Options
bscmcse
bscmcse Posts: 55 Member
After 6 months into my journey of weight loss, my gym started a 6 week fitness challenge. I decided to up my game to see what I could do. I was at a non-linear 1.5-2lb per week loss when I started. I just did the final weigh in this morning and I lost 25.2lbs in 6 weeks for a total of 66.5lbs since March. I'm far from goal and not looking for any kudos. I just wanted to post something positive about my success so far to let anyone looking know that weight loss can be done using MFP as a tool. In an attempt to accelerate my loss during this fitness challenge, I significantly upped my cardio. Now I can do 45min of steady state cardio, my heart rate gets into the cardio range more quickly and recovers more quickly. I feel satisfied with staying within my calorie goals for the most part and feel that I have worked to set myself up for success during the holiday season. Keep the faith, logging & exercise works.

Replies

• jennyi27
    jennyi27 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Way to go! It's important to step outside of your comfort zone sometimes. Also, changing up your regular routine helps to keep your body guessing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!