Hi there, I need help getting started and staying focused

I have so many reasons that I need to lose weight and so many reasons why I have not. I recently changed my entire life. Divorced, relocated away from kids and friends and starting a new job that involves a lot of social events with food. I do not want to be alone but I know my weight holds me back. It seems the more I think about dieting the fatter I get. I know that if I can get into a few weeks on the right track I can do this.

Replies

• Dark_Flower
    Dark_Flower Posts: 3 Member
    Sounds like you've got a journey ahead. But just remember : you can do it!
  • tnovy545
    tnovy545 Posts: 8 Member
    Thanks
  • purebredpolly
    purebredpolly Posts: 318 Member
    Hi, I'm a supportive friend, and make a point of responding to my friend's posts. If you'd like to be friends, please add me. :)
  • AliciaV30
    AliciaV30 Posts: 147 Member
    I'm here for u if u need a friend I'm honestly not so good on logging my food or working out lately but I'm trying to get back into it. I'm currently going through a horrible divorce have relocated me and my two young boys from TX to CA away from my cheating husband. My goal is to start logging again today but if u pm me I promise I will respond. Add me
  • kellansmommy11
    kellansmommy11 Posts: 61 Member
    Sometimes getting started is the hardest part. It is so helpful to have a good support system around you. Sounds like you have a lot going on, so hopefully you can find a lot of support here for your weight-loss journey. Feel free to add me, I love to encourage others.