100 pounds lost!

Options
Today I hit the 100 pounds loss mark. I still can't believe it! I remember the day the flip switched in my brain and I vowed to never see that weight on the scale again. Anyone else remember a moment like that...what was it for you?

Replies

• tjames30
    tjames30 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is an awesome accomplishment!
  • hamiltonjoshua642
    hamiltonjoshua642 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    awesome thats really good how are doing that.
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    Super impressive. Nice job.
  • U2R2
    U2R2 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    A blood pressure reading of 222/1xx flipped my switch.

Congratulations on the milestone.
  • rocknrollhippie
    rocknrollhippie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congrats doll, you're an amazing example for everybody else. Sending lots of love!
  • Fkika3131
    Fkika3131 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    That is so Awesome. Congratulations. For me I have lost 47 pounds in 11 months.
  • sassyshellee
    sassyshellee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    yes I do it was a few week ago.... I had worked really hard 8 yrs ago a lost a lot went from a size 18 to a 9 and then gained all back after surgery and grief stress eating and I hit my high....I'm done so I started getting off my *kitten* cut junk ( I will still have treat day) and joined the gym started waking and hr in the pool 5 to 6 days a weekdown almost 10 pounds
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • GetFitKTB
    GetFitKTB Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    A well deserved congratulations to you! I remember when I lost my first ten pound I was ecstatic and figured that would probably be it; then I lost another 10 and though well, should I try for another 10? And I did, and I made it, and now I've lost another 10 and I still feel like I did when I lost the first 10 pounds!

But it is a great feeling and to have lost a 100 lbs must be a tremendous feeling, so good for you! I bow down to you!
  • 2y2k
    2y2k Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    That is SO awesome!! Congratulations!! You should be so, SO proud of yourself! I'm almost to the 100 lb loss mark myself!! I have about 40 more to go. It's such an awesome journey, isn't it?! Wishing you all the best!! So excited for you!! (:
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    What an amazing accomplishment! Welcome to the club!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!