Replies

• HappyGrape
    HappyGrape Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    looking good
  • Theamad73
    Theamad73 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look great! Definitely add the weight training. Does a body good. Keep it up :)
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Chiming in to say I also think you look great! And at your height and starting weight, nine pounds is a nice loss - don't downplay it. And I totally hear you on the wine issue - you really summed up how it affects me, too. Moderating alcohol intake is imperative, at least for me.
  • watercolormama
    watercolormama Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Nice work! Those last 10 pounds are a little tricky....good luck:)
  • ahayden2015
    ahayden2015 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. I'm going to add you as a friend so I can view your diary for some ideas for food.
    I am the same height as you. I try to keep my weight around 121-123 - we like to eat out on the weekends so I try to get down to about 120-121 during the week - eat more freely on the weekends which puts me back up to around 123-125 and then redo the whole cycle again the following week.
    I am closer to 128 right now because I finally got so burned out on the foods that were working for me and I've been playing with different/new foods&macros so I've gained this weight and haven't been able to budge it yet.
    I think your food diary will help me with some new food ideas.

Wonderful job!!
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Your hard work is very obvious. I also made a choice to stop drinking wine entirely for 6 months. Holding steady for the time being, Now, I will have a glass or two on appropriate occasions (nice dinner out, holidays, etc) but not because it's Tuesday and I'm done working for the day. Congrats!
  • meimei710
    meimei710 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wowzas! Thank you for posting this! I don't have a lot to lose and sometimes I feel like I should just embrace my last 10-15 pounds and live with it. But this post has me motivated to keep going and not give up! Just because I don't have a lot of weight to lose doesn't discredit that I still have to be strong, motivated and NOT GIVE UP!! #neversettle
  • meimei710
    Options
    how long did it take you to clean up the alcohol and get from 135 to 126?
  • meimei710
    Options
    Awesome job. I'm going to add you as a friend so I can view your diary for some ideas for food.
    I am the same height as you. I try to keep my weight around 121-123 - we like to eat out on the weekends so I try to get down to about 120-121 during the week - eat more freely on the weekends which puts me back up to around 123-125 and then redo the whole cycle again the following week.
    I am closer to 128 right now because I finally got so burned out on the foods that were working for me and I've been playing with different/new foods&macros so I've gained this weight and haven't been able to budge it yet.
    I think your food diary will help me with some new food ideas.

Wonderful job!!

LOL!! I love that you keep it real over the weekends! I think I need to start accepting the fact that I'm on the same cycle! But I really need to get down to 115 and then give myself the space to fluctuate, but stay under 120. :blush:

I've been yo-yo-ing between 124-126. AUGH!!

• Jilliankosto
    Jilliankosto Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I can definitely notice, you look great!!
  • chesitymcgee1
    chesitymcgee1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You look great the way you are :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!