Nearly there!!

Options
So I final feel like I can post in here! I haven't quite reached my goal but I'm not far off so I though I'd share my before and after pics! I went from a tiny 8 stone to a huge 14 stone in my pregnancy! And I'm only 4'11 so I was as wide as I was tall!!
It's take me four years to drop most of my baby weight but the last year I have changed my life!
I now eat smaller portions and much healthier! And I also exercise as much as I can! Usually DVDs or U tub most days!!
ocgktkhcme31.jpg
5mxzb6pxr6ka.png
w8kp7fd1rtdz.jpg
vscxs3kx3emu.jpg
v4bsl8auxdgj.jpg
3jydoicp2kcr.png
dgh8yejz3sqx.png

Replies

• kylesbacon
    kylesbacon Posts: 21 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Well done you!! What a fantastic result! Hope you feel amazing, you deserve it.
  • Terra_Incognita
    Terra_Incognita Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    Stunning!
  • naomillion
    naomillion Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous! And I like how your story shows that transormation is a process that may take a while - but is worth every step, no matter how long it takes. Thanks for posting your success and keep it up!
  • TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    I'm sure it takes a lot more effort and willpower to get back in shape after pregnancy than a normal person can possibly imagine. I give you my thumbs up, and keep up your awesome job and willpower
  • JenM261
    JenM261 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You look great! Way to go.
  • Nightmare_Queen88
    Nightmare_Queen88 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success so far! You look amazing. And what an adorable little girl you have. Keep up the good work and be proud. Because you're doing great! :)
  • lil_katie86
    lil_katie86 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys:-) sending lots of love to all of you!! X
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!