Point of no return

Options
So just over 2 weeks ago I got on the scales and saw that I was a mere 3lb under 20st ! Now 20st has always held a significance for me, I don't know why but when I imagine someone as saying that they weigh that amount I've always thought,Wow, how do you get that big without doing anything about it?

At that point, I thought if I reached that magical figure then there would be no going back. Forever fat.

So I decided to start using MFP to log calories and really tried to stay under my goal. The result is that in 2 weeks I've managed to knock off 9lb.

Feeling motivated I've just started the beginner 28day squat challenge to try and introduce an excersise habit. All good so far.

Anyway just thought I'd share and get involved in the community here.

Thanks for reading.

Replies

• leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!

I definatly recommend reading the forums here. There are a ton of knowledgable folks that have helped me!
  • stephensweeney93
    stephensweeney93 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Thanks !

I've been a lurker for best part of a year, dabbling in tracking my diet etc. But never really stuck to it longer than a couple of days nor made any real changes.

Attempting to ride this wave of enthusiasm I've got in the hope habits form so it's easier to make better choices when I'm not so motivated.
  • rajendrashekhawat
    rajendrashekhawat Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Please add me as friend and we can be on journey together.
  • robinreese27
    robinreese27 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congrats... People like you inspire us.
  • stephensweeney93
    stephensweeney93 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Thanks Robinreesse27.