IF YOU WANT NEW INSPIRATION FRIENDS THEN JUST COMMENT HERE AND ADD EACH OTHER .

Options
Hi I am 18 year old and right now I am studying engineering in the university. My weight is 209 pounds or we can say 95 kg and according to body mass index it should be 75 to 85 kg. So I have to lose 10 kg or 22 pounds to be fit but, I am not able to do it now because my exams are going on and I hate leaving my stomach empty while I am studying so, I am going to start running and swimming from 7/12/2016. And I want to lose 22 pounds before my birthday which is on valentine's day(14/2/2017). So, I wanted to ask you people that is it possible to lose 22 pounds in around 3 months?? And will this exercising and working out helps me to concentrate(i have read it on the net but don't know if it's true ... :/ ). AND THE MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL THAT I NEED FRIENDS FROM ALL AROUND THE GLOBE TO HELP ME OUT SO IF YOU ARE DOING EXERCISE EVERYDAY AND WOULD LOVE TO MOTIVATE NEW FRIEND LIKE ME THEN ADD ME OR JUST COMMENT BELOW SO THAT I WILL ADD YOU.

THANKS o:)

Replies

• imojevwe
    imojevwe Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi Meet46,
    Goodluck on your journey! You can add me.
    imojevwe
  • darkcowboy
    darkcowboy Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    always could use more motivational friends
  • nomorecakemate
    nomorecakemate Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've dropped 20lbs in the last month alone, I think 3 months is perfectly achievable :-)
  • MotivatedMenna1
    MotivatedMenna1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me everyone! :)
  • rajendrashekhawat
    rajendrashekhawat Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • reputationtacos
    reputationtacos Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Same here - I'm happy to connect with anyone that has drive and focus. I'm interested in helping people achieve their goals and keeping each other accountable!
  • aerial102
    aerial102 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! My starting weight was 365 pounds and currently I'm down to 311! Have quite a ways to go still, but I'm always up for connecting with new people! :)