New way to cut calories in half!

Options
I think I have it all figured out!!!!!

If you really want to cut your calorie intake in half just do what I did today!!!!!

I brought my dog to work and she ate half my lunch!!! ha ha ha

Really, I had to bring her with me today because she got hurt yesterday and she is on meds and eye drops and has to stay calm. Lunch time came and even though she has her own bowl of food, she still had half of my lunch, which is fine with me because we ended up going to Sonic and I got a grilled chicken sandwich and fries. I gave her most of the fries so I don't feel so bad.

Memaw

Replies

• memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I think I have it all figured out!!!!!

If you really want to cut your calorie intake in half just do what I did today!!!!!

I brought my dog to work and she ate half my lunch!!! ha ha ha

Really, I had to bring her with me today because she got hurt yesterday and she is on meds and eye drops and has to stay calm. Lunch time came and even though she has her own bowl of food, she still had half of my lunch, which is fine with me because we ended up going to Sonic and I got a grilled chicken sandwich and fries. I gave her most of the fries so I don't feel so bad.

Memaw
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    lol
  • brendab
    Options
    :laugh: We have 3 girls here & they always want a bite :wink:
    I hope your baby gets well soon,
    Brenda B
    doglover :drinker:
  • ken7
    ken7 Posts: 46
    Options
    ...well, what about the dogs health now, Lol? If the fries aren't good for you, they aren't good for the pup. Do you want PETA looking for you??
  • memaw66
    Options
    But she only had half too!!!! So we both were good, right????? Tell me I'm right.
    Besides I couldn't resist that cute little face!! Oh, the face!!!!!

Memaw

P.S.
    Please don't tell PETA, it only happened today, and it won't happen again!!!
  • Erica92627
    Options
    :laugh:
    or how is this..

you take a few bites, you have to excuse yourself from the table (for whatever reason) you come back and your food is gone!

Waitress had cleaned up. opps. lol
  • memaw66
    Options
    That's a good one too !
  • ken7
    ken7 Posts: 46
    Options
    lol!!
  • jessjess
    Options
    Haha!

I have a miniature dachshund (wiener dog) who's cute little face I can't resist either!
  • memaw66
    Options
    It was really bad when we had all the dogs inside. We have 5 dogs so imagine trying to resist 5 adorable faces???? Man, I should be skinny by now, with all the sharing I did!!!!! Go figure!

Memaw
  • cjsm1cat
    Options
    My mother has five dogs. If we leave the food in the kitchen on the counter for too long alone we don't have to worry about any calories at all. They are big dogs but think they are lap dogs. And my mother is also a sucker for a cute face, and they all have cute faces. Darn dogs eat better than we kids did. lol and I'm sure PETA won't come knocking at your door. What pet hasn't had human food?? My cat eats tomatoes and lettuce, for some weird reason.
  • memaw66
    Options
    My kids always tell me I love my dogs more than them. I just smile and say "They don't talk back, or ask for money...."

My doberman weighs almost 100lbs and thinks he is a lap dog. He would even sleep under the covers like the little dogs if we let him. Now they have their own house, complete with carpeted floor and windows and lights!!! So, yeah, I'd say they are kinda spoiled!!!
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Right Now PETA is a tad more concerned with Michael Vick and how they are going to punish him when he gets out of jail. I do not think feeding your dogs junk food every so often is going to hurt them. Heck the only time I go to Mc Donalds is to get the dogs a hamburger for one of thier birthdays. Before which we get a nice long walk at the park.
    Food like this would not HURT your dog for the most part ONLY if they where inactive.
    and that was ALL you fed them.
    Hey I used to get my Black Chow a plain ice cream from Dairy Queen. The Staff loved to see us pull up and made Woody Bear his ice cream bowl, Once we got our picture taken by the manager and put on the board. One Mom One little girl (at the time about 7 years old), and one black chow all enjoying a ice cream on a warm July day. Woody went to heaven 4 years ago, We sure miss that old doggie! :sad:
    But I digress, I hope that your baby gets well Very soon!
    --Diann...
  • melathon
    melathon Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You guys know that Bruster's (the ice cream chain in some states) gives free doggie sundaes, right? It's a small dish of vanilla ice cream with a dog biscuit on top. Very cool!
    :tongue:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Hahaha..........that's great!
  • memaw66
    Options
    You guys know that Bruster's (the ice cream chain in some states) gives free doggie sundaes, right? It's a small dish of vanilla ice cream with a dog biscuit on top. Very cool!
    :tongue:
    Way cool!!!! There should be more places like that (for cats too).
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    My Cloe who you see in the picture always shares with Mommy's meals. She is very spoiled! Little nibbles here and there can't hurt. It's those beautiful puppy eyes, she puts her head on my lap and I have to give in.lol
  • memaw66
    Options
    My Cloe who you see in the picture always shares with Mommy's meals. She is very spoiled! Little nibbles here and there can't hurt. It's those beautiful puppy eyes, she puts her head on my lap and I have to give in.lol
    My Chloe, that's the one I brought to work with me today. She's the min-pin in my picture. Does your Cloe have a middle name? Mine does, she is Chloe Rae. I also have Chelsea Marie, Satin Lace, Slate Lee, and Amos Kong.
  • bookworm
    Options
    It's much better to share it with another person.

Most dogs have a tough time processing gluten. I used to feed pancakes to the puppy (and it unfortunately became her favorite food) until we practically had to wear gas masks.
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Our Australian Shepherd loves broccoli stumps, carrots, cauliflower...whatever we are putting in our salad! Of course, He also loves the fat we cut off our steaks, but I'm with you guys...what do we have pets for if we can't spoil them rotten!
    I can't remember who said it, but someone famous once said that if reincarnation were true, he'd want to come back as an American house pet!
    Cowboy:laugh: