Hit my goal

I lost 85lbs i started at 238lbs and now im 153lbs and my 1 year weight-loss anniversary is Tuesday (11•29•16) and my goal was to be 155lbs by my year mark but I'm 2lbs lesser than I expected

Replies

• kay19892016
    kay19892016 Posts: 4 Member
    Any tips on how I can stay on track please comment or message me thanks in advance
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Set some fitness goals now you're at your goal weight?
  • kay19892016
    kay19892016 Posts: 4 Member
    Set some fitness goals now you're at your goal weight?

Like working areas on my body that I want to improve right
  • HappyGrape
    HappyGrape Posts: 436 Member
    Fantastic! Well done. I am thinking of setting up maintainer group, I hit my goal this September and feel the need of having good support of other maintainers around
  • K044UPT
    K044UPT Posts: 1 Member
    Congrats!
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 33,792 Member
    Any tips on how I can stay on track please comment or message me thanks in advance

Besides setting some fitness or activity goals to keep you motivated:
    1. Starting from your most recent weight loss calorie level, add 100 or so calories daily, then wait to see whether you're losing, gaining, or holding steady. Wait at least a couple of weeks to make sure whatever you see isn't just random fluctuation. If you're still losing, add another 100 or so daily. Rinse & repeat until you stabilize.
    2. Set a maintenance weight range (plus or minus X pounds from a target weight, where X is a number that gives you a range that encompasses your typical extremes of daily weight variation. I set plus or minus 3.) If you go over your top limit and stay above for more than a couple of days, eat a little less for a while or work out more. If you drop below your bottom limit for more than a couple of days, eat a little more for a while.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Congrats :smile:

Weigh often
    Have a goal range of +/- 3-5lbs
    Eat like you do now only you'll have more calories to work with
    If you aren't already active, work on becoming fitter as your next goal.

All the best.
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Congrats Kay19862016!! I've been maintaining since September, and had a rough go of it at first. I'd agree that you should keep doing what you've been doing and add a few cals.
  • Gamliela
    Gamliela Posts: 2,468 Member
    Congratulations on your work and weight loss! Have fun adding a little extra food to your days, like Ann outlined. It works for me. :)