Fitbit syncing?

Options
Hey there!
So i do 10,000 steps everyday. At the end of the day it appears and i see my calories blah blah. But now when i go in to look at yesterdays... it's gone ? Does it not hold the sync? It looks as though none of my past days has held the sync. Anyone notice this ?
☺️

Replies

• prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    This happens often to me. I have to sometimes turn my Fitbit off and then on again. Sometimes I go into the settings on my phone and resync it to my phone and then go to the dashboard and sync it there as well. It is also synced to Weight Watchers so I have to resync that too. It is a real pain!!!! You should be able see your past results once the sync is complete. Good luck.
  • kellansmommy11
    kellansmommy11 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I have had problems with it syncing. It helps to go on the my fitness pal main menu and manually sync it. I love the Fitbit app, but my fitness pal definitely has it beat with the food tracking.
  • jacksonkris8
    jacksonkris8 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I used to do fatsecret. But they don't sync with fitbit and i didnt want the numbers getting screwy if i manually entered it. I like to see a whole month of food and exercise on one screen. Keeps me going.. have to get used to it i guess (womp womp)
  • yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I see my steps for yesterday in the diary. Depends which app or Web version precisely where to look perhaps.
  • jacksonkris8
    Options
    Hmmm. I wonder if i looked online and not on the app...thanks!
  • SoleilxStitch
    SoleilxStitch Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I have had problems syncing for a month now, they are saying my app is out of date, even though it isn't. Updates itself as soon as I go on wifi. =/
  • jacksonkris8
    Options
    Yeah the main site didnt have it either. And if i enter the exercise (actuve minutes) for the calories burned- it looks ridiculous and i dont know how accurate. The fitbit itself seems more accurate for what calories are remaining vs what i burned so i have just been looking at that instead. But seeing no exercise on mfp is driving me insane!