I need motivation and tips.

Options
I'm at my heaviest weight now and I'm ready to fight the fat and get it gone. I'd really like support from people in the same battle to share tips, motivation and recipes etc with.

If you think you could help as well as gain a friend, please add me.

Replies

• NatW96
    NatW96 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey Girl I lost a bit of weight a couple of years ago and I'm at the point now where I'm trying my best to maintain it (thats the even harder bit!) My best tips for you would be cardio!! make a point of going for a walk/jog whatever works for you each day- my motivation was a new playlist to bop along too. I went from a size 12 to 8 in about 18 months mainly from doing that and sticking to it- remember results aren't instant and these things take time but you've gotta just keep pushing! also try to drink 2-3 litres of water a day, make it become a habit it reduced snacking for me a lot!
    hope this helps xx
  • marmarriee
    marmarriee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, i too need some motivation but am finding it really hard to fit in any exercise what with working full time and looking after my mum who has alzheimers.
  • stephgrant1993
    stephgrant1993 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, thanks for your comments. I work as a waitress so I'm on my feet quite a lot and walk to and from work, roughly a 15 minute walk up to 4 times a day so walking is something I'm always doing. I'm hoping this will help a little more.

Snacking isn't really the issue for me, it's my sweet tooth! I've swapped fizzy drinks for diet for now, hopefully reducing them down to less and hopefully not a daily thing... This is my downfall.

There's a long way to go and so far I'm positive and feeling determined, just worried I may slip. Xx