before vs. after! any difference?

Options
i just had a baby boy on april 26th of this year and i've been trying to get the baby weight off.. haha i think i see a small difference but i wanted your guys opinions please? the before pictures are from the day i started trying to lose weight, not tooooo long ago, and the after pictures are from today! im still about 15 pounds from my goal weight, but its a start. thanks everyone!

http://oi54.tinypic.com/xbg492.jpg

http://oi52.tinypic.com/29zx3qb.jpg

Replies

• mamaacassatr
    Options
    oh no, how do i turn it into the actual picture on here?
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    Big difference, well done! :)
  • t_prentice1
    Options
    I also just had a baby boy (May 3rd)!! You've inspired me. I can no longer use the "I just had a baby" excuse!
  • mamaacassatr
    Options
    aw thanks so much! and congrats mama!
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Your before looks better than my after... just saying :ohwell:
  • mamaacassatr
    Options
    Your before looks better than my after... just saying :ohwell:

:embarassed: lol, d'aww thanks girl.
  • ch178
    ch178 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Definitely see a difference, you are looking great!
  • mamaacassatr
    Options
    Definitely see a difference, you are looking great!

:smile: thanks!
  • ejmcam
    ejmcam Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    amazing! You have no baby belly anymore! My daughter is 20 months old and I am just now getting rid of mine! Of course I didnt start until she was 14 months....lol!
  • Hodar
    Hodar Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    i just had a baby boy on april 26th of this year and i've been trying to get the baby weight off.. haha i think i see a small difference but i wanted your guys opinions please? the before pictures are from the day i started trying to lose weight, not tooooo long ago, and the after pictures are from today! im still about 15 pounds from my goal weight, but its a start. thanks everyone!

xbg492.jpg

29zx3qb.jpg
  • mamaacassatr
    Options
    amazing! You have no baby belly anymore! My daughter is 20 months old and I am just now getting rid of mine! Of course I didnt start until she was 14 months....lol!

gaaaah, thanks mama! hahaa im so happy its almost gone.. but at least your doing it though right, better late then never! :D i get so lazy sometimes though, i just want to eat a 100 dollars worth of mcdonalds, so hard... haha goodluck in your weight loss!
  • dointime
    dointime Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    There is a definite difference, and you look great!
  • mamaacassatr
    Options
    There is a definite difference, and you look great!

thank you!!! :D
  • sonpari24
    sonpari24 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    u look fabulous

i had a twin babies 8 months back n via c section....my belly is sooo loose n flabby n suggestion to improve that?
  • mamaacassatr
    Options
    u look fabulous

i had a twin babies 8 months back n via c section....my belly is sooo loose n flabby n suggestion to improve that?

i'm doing the 30 day shred by jillian michaels, sure you've heard of it! i've only been doing it for a week now and already my stomach's ALOT tighter then what it was, not as loose or flabby at all. ive seen progress blogs on tumblr (another site i use) from people that've had really bad issues with loose stomach skin after their children and with changing their diet (cutting out junk food, portion controll, only healthily though) WITH the 30 day shred, ive seen some intense results. its hard the first couple days (my legs were weak and shaky after the firs ttime i did it, and extremely sore the next) but i pushed through it and im happy i did. i suggest trying that, you wouldnt regret it mama :)
  • david83ec
    david83ec Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    a big difference! congrats
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    well done! you look fab!
  • hypashan
    hypashan Posts: 10
    Options
    wow you look great good job
  • mamaacassatr
    Options
    aw thanks so much guys, i love the support, gives me that extra push! you all are amazing :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!