I just had enormous pain in my chest .....,

Options
OMG it was the worst case happen to me it never happened before, do you think that it's because of my obese body ???

Replies

• kschwab0203
    kschwab0203 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    What kind of pain? Where in your chest? Center? Side?
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,121 Member
    Options
    Call a Doctor!!
  • meet46
    meet46 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    What kind of pain? Where in your chest? Center? Side?

It was on the left side and it stayed for 30 min and after one medicine now it's normal ......I called doctor and he said that it's nothing serious but I am still shocked. It was for the first time in my whole life ..
  • meet46
    Options
    Call a Doctor!!

I have called him and he said that it's not serious( means not related to heart but it's related to muscles.... By the way thanks for asking
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Chest pain, and your doctor didn't even ask you to come in or get to an ER, so that it could be checked out?

In what world does that make any sense?
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,708 Member
    Options
    Did you workout or just recently finished a big meal or meal you're not used to eating?

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • pedermj2002
    pedermj2002 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'd do more than call a doctor. If you're experiencing chest pain, especially on the left side, I'd visit the ER. Better safe than sorry.
  • GloworminWA
    GloworminWA Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    How can the doctor know what it is if he hasn't seen you? I would still see someone in person. Better safe than sorry.

• meet46
    Options
    TR0berts wrote: »
    Chest pain, and your doctor didn't even ask you to come in or get to an ER, so that it could be checked out?

In what world does that make any sense?

While he came my pain was gone and yeah I am going tomorrow morning for er and blood tests to find out exactly what the heck was that ??

For now he told me to rest and it could be muscle strain ...!

Which I don't know is true or not .....

• ThatUserNameIsAllReadyTaken
    Options
    Was it pain only or was there any dizziness, shortness of breath, pain in the shoulder, jaw, neck or arm?
  • meet46
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    Did you workout or just recently finished a big meal or meal you're not used to eating?

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

No I was just drinking a glass of water and when I leaned forward to put my glass down at that time pain started ...
  • meet46
    Options
    Was it pain only or was there any dizziness, shortness of breath, pain in the shoulder, jaw, neck or arm?

No I just felt pain and I started sweating but not much ( FYI its winter over here )
    Options
    Well you mentioned a few comments up that you are going for tests this morning. If you don't mind let us know what they say.
  • meet46
    Options
    Well you mentioned a few comments up that you are going for tests this morning. If you don't mind let us know what they say.

Yeah test results said that I don't have bad cholesterol or anything else blocking blood flowing through my heart but it was due to Gas in my blood and some prevention will stop this happening in the future.

Today was my viva in my University so that's why I forgot to inform you people .....
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    meet46 wrote: »

Yeah test results said that I don't have bad cholesterol or anything else blocking blood flowing through my heart but it was due to Gas in my blood and some prevention will stop this happening in the future.

Today was my viva in my University so that's why I forgot to inform you people .....

Good news!
    Options

Great! It's good to get good news. Maybe it won't be so alarming for you if it happens again!
  • meet46
    Options

Great! It's good to get good news. Maybe it won't be so alarming for you if it happens again!

Yeah ofcourse thanks everyone for Supporting me
  • emjay6x3
    emjay6x3 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Be well. :)
  • crackpotbaby
    crackpotbaby Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Anyone reading, if you have chest pain ring an ambulance to take you to hospital. Straight away.

Chest pain can be an indicator life threatening emergency such as myocardial infarction (heart attack).

All chest pain should be treated as possible cardiac until this can be excluded.

• UAE_alzahmi
    UAE_alzahmi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    If u r new to sport activities.. I recommend you to go step by step... Going too hard too fast my injure your body....
    Get will soon