Banana pancakes

Options
Lonestar_K_Fox
Lonestar_K_Fox Posts: 3 Member
Between missing organs and diabetes, pancakes are definitely not something I can eat without regretting it. Too many carbs and sugars! I get so sick.

But banana pancakes? Perfect!
1 banana
2eggs
Cinnamon

Mush and mix it all together in a bowl and cook in small batches. Eat with SF syrup and regret nothing!

Replies

• EauRouge1
    EauRouge1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Maybe I should try these again. I tried it once and it just tasted like eggy bananas, which is not a good combination.
  • JodYY
    JodYY Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I make these all the time and love them! Not tried the cinnamon though will definitely try that! :smile:
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    Use egg whites instead of eggs and add a scoop of casein for a higher protein, lower fat option.
  • girlinahat
    girlinahat Posts: 2,956 Member
    Options
    I thought this was going to be a recipe for those delicious stretchy banana pancakes you get from street stalls in Thailand. I remain disappointed.
  • moprimal
    moprimal Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Funny. I just added this recipe, to my Facebook group files, yesterday! I love them. I don't eat them now, due to being in ketosis, yet while following the primal lifestyle, they're a great way to fill "that void" when Sunday morning hits, and you just want pancakes.

"No matter what you do its still not a pancake without any flour :) its still banana and eggs :)" -
    Well, no matter what you do, it's still not a pancake. It's just flour, baking powder and water.... It's a cake. It's made in a pan. It's a pancake! :smiley: