Goals

Options
I am trying to set up an 11 month "Goals to Meet Chart", I want to be in the 120's for my 21st birthday. Right now I am at 167, so that'd be about 40 pounds to lose. Do you all think that is possible to meet? This is what my goals are as of right now:

August 5th- 165
September 22nd- 160
October 22nd- 155
November 22nd- 150
December 22nd- 145
January 22nd- 142
March 31st- 137
April 30th- 133
June 5th- 127 or lower

Does that sound like it will be achievable? I am also trying to figure out some good things to reward myself with when/if I meet each one, that way it will push me harder. I am moving into my own condo in August so if I reach my September goal I am going to get 2 kittens to keep me company. But after that I don't know of anything else! Maybe some Mani/Pedis?? What do you guys reward yourself with. No food rewards please!

Replies

• Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! Your goal is manageable, you only want 5 pounds a month loss. absolutely doable, good luck!
  • nmescalera
    nmescalera Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    i dont think that sounds to bad! I heard though that it is kinds hard to get out of the 150's. i saw a few people post that before. I'm sure you can do it!!! Team Commando Rocks!!!!! How about getting a pedi or a mani???
  • echeindl
    echeindl Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    i dont think that sounds to bad! I heard though that it is kinds hard to get out of the 150's. i saw a few people post that before. I'm sure you can do it!!! Team Commando Rocks!!!!! How about getting a pedi or a mani???

Oh boy :/. I always thought when you get into the 30s its hard to drop. We shall see!! Team Commando fo' lifee <3
  • cl0udy21
    cl0udy21 Posts: 11
    Options
    Your goal definitely sounds doable. I have a reward listed for every other mini weight goal. My list of rewards includes a new summer dress, new haircut/color, and nail polishes (I have a serious obsession for them right now.. lol).

You can do it! Good Luck!
  • tabathad
    tabathad Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Those sound like great goal lines. Haveing something to look forward to, adds the accountability factor, which will keep you straight.
  • echeindl
    echeindl Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    What are some good rewards? I need to come up with 8 more!