Making progress...

shan889
shan889 Posts: 73
edited September 29 in Success Stories
I'd like to say the last month on this sight has really helped me! I am down close to 7 pounds now and decreased my mile running time by a minute. Thank god for MyFitnessPal!!!

So I went shopping to grab some khaki shorts for this golf tournament I volunteered at. I was running low on time and just grabbed my normal size in shorts and walked out. I put them on to go and they were wayyyyy to big. I probably needed to grab a size down or two. When I went back to return them the next day I tried on some dresses. Usually at Kohls in the Jr. section I'm a Large in the dresses..but all of them didn't fit me right. So needles to say I am a Medium now! Yayyyy!

Replies

• jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    That's so awesome! Congrats :D
  • luigi427
    luigi427 Posts: 3
    Hi, I'm new to the site and am exploring everything that there is about it. I came across your post on my homepage and just wanted to express my happiness as to what you're accomplishing. I think that having a moment like that is wonderful and I hope that you keep losing weight. Good luck.
  • WiiFitFan
    WiiFitFan Posts: 156 Member
    Congratulations! What an awesome feeling to be down a size or two! Keep up the good work! :smile:
  • alynnbennett
    alynnbennett Posts: 182
    Congratulations!!!!! Going down in clothes in always a GREAT NSV!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!