Looking for new friends

Options
I'm always looking for new friends I'm currently working in losing around 80 pounds and I'm giving myself a year to lose it and I know I can.

Replies

• Baddogbeanie
    Baddogbeanie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You can do it.. 6-1/2 lbs a month, easy stuff.. Be strong and get it done.. Here to helpp if ya need it...
  • cayolargo
    cayolargo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for a friend to encourage me and for some one that i can talk to and be accountable to as I am in the proccess of losing 15to 20 lb.
  • mespinoza58
    mespinoza58 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 90 in one year. I already lost 38 but gain 5 back
  • migueleguiguren
    migueleguiguren Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • raizelchaya
    raizelchaya Posts: 54 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Texasgirl- Good for you that you have an open diary. That is one of the best ways to succeed here. To get advise about your food choices and be able to learn from other peoples food choices. Just some friendly and hopefully helpful advise. I took a peek at your diary. Not sure how long you have been on MFP but it is very important to log everyday and eat over 1000 calories or you will not succeed. Under is a starvation diet. If you calorie allotment is 1400 to lose a certain amount of weight each week then you should eat food choice that are somewhere close to it. You will lose plenty of weight!
  • FemmeFireRL
    FemmeFireRL Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Welcome, feel free to add me!