Funniest thing someone has said to you...

Options

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,429 Member
    Options
    At a dragon boat racing event to cheer on my rowing double partner, who was competing, I was milling around in their shelter tent talking to other team members and their families (30+ people). My rowing buddy came up to me and said "OMG, I keep losing you in the crowd, I'm not used to picking you out at this size."
  • 1meh
    1meh Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    My mom: "If you're planning to continue losing weight make sure you're either smaller or bigger than me, otherwise I will have no clothes left because your sister already borrows most of them"

LOL
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    1meh wrote: »
    My mom: "If you're planning to continue losing weight make sure you're either smaller or bigger than me, otherwise I will have no clothes left because your sister already borrows most of them"

LOL

My mom has the perfect figure and posture, so clothes sit amazingly well on her. Couple that with her timeless sense of fashion and you would understand why my sister and I always have an eye on her wardrobe. Granted I'm still too big for that, but I'm looking forward to it regardless of what she says lol.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    A former coworker I hadn't seen in a long time said, "OMG what happened to you!? You're ALL boots and hair now!" (I was wearing knee high boots and a heavy coat but I have kinda skinny legs these days after losing 135 lb and I always wore a pixie cut and now it's shoulder length)
  • joinn68
    joinn68 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I ran into a co-worker that I hadn't seen in 6 moths or so. His comment to me was "Where is the rest of you?"

Literally up in the air? B)
  • GettingThere62
    GettingThere62 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Have you done something different with your hair?
  • Strivingforhealth12
    Options
    At thanksgiving I was in the kitchen making my plate. My uncle walked between me and the island, froze, then looked back at the space he just passed through and said, "That used to be a much tighter squeeze!"

Funny!!

• BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    At thanksgiving I was in the kitchen making my plate. My uncle walked between me and the island, froze, then looked back at the space he just passed through and said, "That used to be a much tighter squeeze!"

My dad and I cook in the kitchen together often and now that I've lost 50 pounds and he's lost 35 we both pass each other with ease!
  • debhurley196994
    debhurley196994 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    Someone was bored last night searching the forum and bumping several necro threads
  • LillysMomma09
    LillysMomma09 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I'm being called "Miss Skinny" by a co-worker. Whoa?? Who are you talking to? Cause that surely isn't me!!

Then this morning my daughters day care lady was still talking as I was walking away and she says "your butt is so little"... um, thanks? LOL
  • emd2570
    emd2570 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I showed my boss a pic of me when I was much heavier - 240lbs - she said I don't remember you that size - I said well my scrubs probably hid it well she replied - scrubs couldn't hide all that - lol thanks
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!