Any stay home mommies out there

Options
Hi My name is Mindy. I'm 28 and a mother to 5 beautiful children and married to one amazing man. My oldest is 9 and my youngest just turned 1. I'd love support and accountability to my fitness journey. I gained 70 pounds all together with my pregnancies and I'm down 56.6 so far. I'm currently just eating healthy and working out at home..

Replies

• Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    SAHM here to 5 kiddies, oldest 16 and youngest 1 week old. Currently trying to keep breastmilk supply up and eat enough. Also getting rest where I can.
  • mindyoloteo
    mindyoloteo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow what a job you have on your hands mommy. I'm still breastfeeding my little one... Which is a major accomplishment for me. I've always struggled with my milk supply, but I noticed staying home on her demanding schedule worked best for me, as well as eating enough and drinking enough. Congrats on the newest member.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    Wow what a job you have on your hands mommy. I'm still breastfeeding my little one... Which is a major accomplishment for me. I've always struggled with my milk supply, but I noticed staying home on her demanding schedule worked best for me, as well as eating enough and drinking enough. Congrats on the newest member.

Thanks... Staying home definitely helps with my LO's demanding feeding schedule. Having hubby home on leave is also helping things not be so overwhelming.
  • AmyAnnJ78
    AmyAnnJ78 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm a new SAHM. My little girl will be 4 in Dec. But I just stopped working November 1st. I'm at 253 and goal is 160 to 175. I am 38. Feel free to add me. Any tips would be great.