Needing motivation help !!

Options
Hey guys!! I'm totally new to all this stuff but I've noticed that I have zero motivation to get off my button and go to the gym !! I'm kinda hoping by posting this maybe I can get some help , and become a healthier version of myself ☺

Replies

• cayolargo
    cayolargo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    of course you can be a healthier version, you have already started by joining this group. What I find really helps is keeping track of your food intake it amazing how much we eat and don't realize it, this way you can see where you are going. keep up the good work.
  • TheDrew85
    TheDrew85 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey Kimberly! you got the motivation to post on here, so you have the motivation to get off your "button" lol. I had a hard time finding it myself, but I managed to do it and lost 70lbs in about 5 months time. I did the Insanity workout and T25 through Beachbody, If you need motivation check those out... Shaun T is so freekin amazing.
  • Baddogbeanie
    Baddogbeanie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I was the same way, my solution was to bring the gym home. Everything I need is home now and in my face everyday. Worked for me.. Find your path and walk it, there is always a way if ya really want it. add me if you like.
  • CarolynSullivan1
    CarolynSullivan1 Posts: 6,008 Member
    Options
    I pay for classes I hate to lose my money, so I go.
  • MargaretLunan
    MargaretLunan Posts: 5,299 Member
    Options
    here is a group the team challange helps me http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/109303-lose-1-pound-a-week