Flirty Girl Fitness

Options
i'm wondering has anyone tried Flirty Girl Fitness? i'm thinking about trying that one cause it's different, and who knows, if i get good enough at it, and get the body i want my husband might get a surprise sometime in the future. lol.

i'm just looking for a FUN workout video that doesn't make it seem so much like a workout, and that just seems different and fun.

if you have any other suggestions, i'm willing to hear them!

Replies

• ClarkMer
    ClarkMer Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Belly dancing is fun! You can buy dvd's or take classes. Flirty Girl Fitness is fun also, but it isn't my favorite overall workout.
  • RobertaG
    RobertaG Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Have you seen/tried Zumba? Its fun and feels like you're dancing, not having a tedious workout.
  • Amo_Angelus
    Amo_Angelus Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I belly dance, it' great for larger women!
  • carneyk
    carneyk Posts: 4
    Options
    I've seen the commercials for that also... Has anyone else tried it?
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I thought those Flirty Girl DVDs were a joke the first time I saw the commercial because it was late at night. :laugh: I haven't tried it so I don't know how good the workout is but it would have to tone your abs.

But since you asked for other suggestions, have you tried Zumba. It is SO much fun. I actually look forward to my daily workout now, and it's a real calorie burner and also tones your tummy.
  • Rotties4Life
    Rotties4Life Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have been doing Zumba for a couple of months now. Excellent workout. You WILL sweat.
  • CCulshaw
    CCulshaw Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I took my first Flirty Girl Fitness class almost a year ago, I had never even seen the DVD's. I was hooked immediately! It's similar to Zumba, but I prefer Flirty Girl. I liked the music the instructor played (very modern dance/club music, which is very different from the DVD's), and the moves are more hip-hop dance than the Latin inspiration of Zumba. It was also INTENSE! Of course, like everything, it depends on your instructor. I have to admit, I giggled through most of my first class. After that, I just let go & have fun with it & haven't looked back since!! It's worth a try - everyone has different preferences and you just need to find what works best for you. Good luck!