Back again.. Third times a charm?

Options
This is my 3rd time back to this site. I started my journey in September of 2014 at the highest I've ever been in my entire life. I lost and gained 30-45 pounds up until June of this year where I got back heavily into fitness. I have successfully kept 60 pounds off since the 4th of July.

Looking for the motivation and support to lose these last 30 pounds!

Replies

• FemmeFireRL
    FemmeFireRL Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, I've also recently come back. Feel free to add me.
  • seanjohnsonbey
    seanjohnsonbey Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your fitness journey. Feel free to add me as well
  • sarahshealthy
    sarahshealthy Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Thank you, added the both of you!
  • jtfahey
    jtfahey Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Looking to add friends. Please add if you want!
  • pattyvonpire
    pattyvonpire Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello
  • EricRSRCP
    EricRSRCP Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Welcome back; feel free to add me. I find this site would be better if people took more of an active role in supporting one another. Not everyone does that. They use it to count macros and such. Feel free to add me. That goes for anyone.
  • jrhodes8402
    jrhodes8402 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I keep losing and adding myself. Looking to add some others that have the same struggles that we've experienced. Good job staying the course!
  • AlistairBernardNormal
    Options
    Back as well after mistreating myself for a couple of years. Good luck, everyone.
  • sarahshealthy
    sarahshealthy Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I've added all of you, hopefully we can stay on track together and reach our goals!
  • nicday
    nicday Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That's awesome you've started again ! I'm in a similar boat just started again for I can't even count how many times realizing that I need to do this not so much for the weight loss but for a healthy happy life! Feel free to add need the motivation :)