Hello :~D

Options
Hi there,

New to this board, was just looking for an online way to track what I eat to help me shed a few lbs, well 20 actually! Funny how things just get a way from you , eating habits that is!
So nice to have a place where you can actually keep track of things and for me, not loose all those little pieces of paper heh. Guess I could of got a note book??

Wishing luck to all!
Josie

Replies

• xrayu2
    xrayu2 Posts: 20
    Options
    Hi there,

New to this board, was just looking for an online way to track what I eat to help me shed a few lbs, well 20 actually! Funny how things just get a way from you , eating habits that is!
    So nice to have a place where you can actually keep track of things and for me, not loose all those little pieces of paper heh. Guess I could of got a note book??

Wishing luck to all!
    Josie
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Best of luck!! :flowerforyou:
  • chelseachick
    Options
    good luck
    funny how a nibble here and a nibble there adds up .... i find logging things make me way more comscious of what is going in.

the people here are great - have fun while you're at it!
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I agree, everyone here is great. Read the newbies threads, I had to read several times to re-condition myself that we need to eat all the calories given, plus the extra exercise calories. good luck, it's soo motivational here!:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know that you will love it here if you don't already, I do I love it so much. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck:wink: