New to my fitness pal !

Options
Hey guys, Kim 25 and weigh 165 lbs , I used to horseback ride , gym 5 days a week but of course life happens and I gained too much weight. I'm looking for friends on here who are awesome, and motivated, and wanna chat about their goals and accomplishments! If you guys have any pointers I'm all ears :)

Replies

• apriloverby14
    apriloverby14 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Kim.
    My name is April, I'm new as well. I'm 22 and a mom to a son to be 22 month old girl. I'm also new to the Fitbit community as well.
  • kimberleyhindle
    kimberleyhindle Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey April ! It's so nice to meet ya on here ! Congrats on your baby ! I'm new to fitbit as well ! How's your healthy goals ?! Add me if you like :)
  • apriloverby14
    apriloverby14 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you! My health goals are to lose about 78lbs. Yours?
  • NoNameJustMe
    NoNameJustMe Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP since June and so far I've lost 38 lbs. My profile is open, and I've somewhat documented my journey there. Welcome to MFP.
  • richardpkennedy1
    richardpkennedy1 Posts: 1,890 Member
    Options
    I'm a 32 year old guy who has exercised all his life. Used to drink a lot and smoke and was a sloppy 158 lbs at 30 years old. I quit smoking, started tracking calories and running long distance and am now a lean and fit 138 lbs. Feel free to reach out for any tips!
  • mwalle09
    mwalle09 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Hey Kim, I know how it all goes, being active and then gaining too much. I'm here for support if you want it!
  • Baddogbeanie
    Baddogbeanie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hi Kim, I am 60 going on 30 and falling apart.. Constantly struggling with eating wrong and a lousy 20 pounds plus or minus.. Add me if you like honest motivation combined with witty commentary..