Options
Hey everyone. I just signed up last night and have no idea what I am doing yet.

Replies

• ALEddington
    Options
    Hey everyone. I just signed up last night and have no idea what I am doing yet.
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

You will love it here. :flowerforyou:
  • tidwelljw
    tidwelljw Posts: 146
    Options
    Well this site will definatley help you track what you are doing. If you need any help there are plenty of wonderful people with good advice. Any questions about anything related to weight loss you can post on here and you're bound to get responses! One piece of advice that someone told me was to log your food before you eat it, that way you are more aware of what you eat! That will make a huge difference in daily intake!
  • chelseachick
    Options
    good luck

the database for food and exercise are great. you might want to scan the food one to help you in making a menu plan
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    Welcome! Everyone here is a great help so don't be afraid to ask questions, share thoughts, and by all means victories!:wink:
  • BeautyBound
    Options
    I am new too - just signed up moments ago and looking forward to losing weight with all of you!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know that you will love it here if you don't already, I do I love it so much. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • sclothier
    Options
    Hey everyone!! I'm just trying to loose weight ......AGAIN!!