I might be wrong but...

Options
A year ago I would log my firehouse hook and latter with no cheese, mayo, or mustard for around 400 calories. I used their nutrient calculated numerous times and got the 400 calorie amount. I stopped eating there bc I got pregnant and avoided lunch meat. But now I'm back and ate the hook and latter and went to make sure I was correct and now it says 700?!?!? I know there is a light and for version but I never calculated it like that. I just don't get it. So yay tonight I went over bc it's said something different. I don't get it. Just a rant :/

Replies

• mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    I don't know if it has always been higher calories and you were logging wrong numbers or what.. but I loved eating Wendy's apple pecan salad.. it was around 350 calories and for that I could afford a frosty too.. turns out after eating several salads and frosty's that I was logging half a salad.. real bummer.. I haven't had a salad since but I have had the frosty's lol
  • DanniB423
    DanniB423 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I just did it on the calculator. The way it comes with cheese and mayo is 700. If you take it off it's 400 like you said. It's the same as before. I'm confused.
  • DanniB423
    Options
  • Agator82
    Agator82 Posts: 249 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    The way you described (without cheese, mayo, and mustard) the medium sandwich is coming in at 390. The 700 number comes with the sandwich as-is.

waf8o7c4nxty.jpg

Just wanted to add the calories information for the original sandwich:

7ifhr4g3wkvo.jpg

• DanniB423
    Options
    Yes sorry I forgot to take off the mustard that you said on my photo. But if you ordered no cheese mayo or mustard then you are not over..
  • Agator82
    Agator82 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    @dannib423 Funny when two people post the same information at the same time. :smile:

@mygrl4meee I used to eat that salad all the time, until I noticed that 40% of the calories came from fat and the 1G of sodium. I turned out it just created problems. I still get it sometimes, but Wendy's new grilled chicken sandwich has gotten better especially when paired with their side Caesar is a little more friendly to the macros. I have yet to figure how that salad can be so problematic.
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    I will have to try the sandwich. I do also like Wendy's chili.
  • eimaj5575
    eimaj5575 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies!!! I thought I was going nuts! I don't know when I tried it and took off the mayo, cheese, and mustard it still came up 700 but that's seems ridiculous. I'm marking it back down to 400. Thanks y'all!!!

• DanniB423
    Options
    The hook and ladder light is my favorite when I don't want to give up cheese and light mayo!
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    mygrl4meee wrote: »
    I don't know if it has always been higher calories and you were logging wrong numbers or what.. but I loved eating Wendy's apple pecan salad.. it was around 350 calories and for that I could afford a frosty too.. turns out after eating several salads and frosty's that I was logging half a salad.. real bummer.. I haven't had a salad since but I have had the frosty's lol

Never had that one, but the summer berry salad they had a few months ago was pretty good. I don't eat fast food much, but I sort of became addicted to those for awhile, and they were only about 380 calories or so. The apple pecan salad sounds good, though.
  • eimaj5575
    eimaj5575 Posts: 278 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    DanniB423 wrote: »
    The hook and ladder light is my favorite when I don't want to give up cheese and light mayo!

Thanks I think I'll prob try that next time.