I'm New to My Fitness pal and FitBit.

Options
Hello everyone my name is April. I'm 22 and a mom to a beautiful girl shes almost 2yrs old, and I'm happily married. I'm a stay at home mom, which I wouldn't trade for anything in the world! I'm looking to lose about 78lbs, and would love to meet other women who have similar goals!

Replies

• ShawnKW
    ShawnKW Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey girl, I don't know how to add people on MFP so if you do can you add me. I am 39, mother of 2 girls. One just got married a month ago the other is 15. I have been a sat at home mom since the day my first was born. Been married for 20 years. I do fitbit also. Another great place to look for fitness friends is No Excuse Moms. It is a free organization that is centered around health for mommies. If you need help looking for one in your community let me know.
  • apriloverby14
    apriloverby14 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the information girl!!! I'll add you on here and I could use a fitbit friend as well.
  • MissYatta90
    MissYatta90 Posts: 23 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I'm new to the fitbit. I just got the flex 2 on black Friday and I would like some friends to challenge and for motivation. Add me
  • sammccall31
    sammccall31 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm from Scotland and a Fitbit and MFP fan. I've sent you a friend request xx
  • YAYA_of_2
    YAYA_of_2 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I'm a mother 5, they are all grown now. I'm 45 and I have a small residential cleaning company. I have lost 54 pounds so far with another 80 or so to go. I was at a 60 pound loss befor the holiday. Lol. Anyone is free to add me as well. I don't have a Fitbit but I have a jawbone up3 that I use to track exercise. Good luck to you all!!
  • LalaLovesPo
    LalaLovesPo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey lady! I'm Tiffany and my baby girl will be 2 this march. When she was born i was 180 but I'm 125 now its been a rough road for sure! I'm also a stay at home mommy (aka exhausted and insane 99.9% of the time). I just got my fitbit like 3 days ago. I'd love to be friends with a fellow mama. I don't do fb but i have a instagram I'm on really regulary. Pm me!! ♡
  • apriloverby14
    Options
    @MissYatta90 I just got my alta on black Friday as well! I sent you a request.
  • apriloverby14
    Options
    @LalaLovesPo I accept your friend request and Pmed you!
  • sugaraddict4321
    sugaraddict4321 Posts: 15,752 MFP Moderator
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Hi folks, I've edited a post on here and thought you might like a friendly reminder of our Forum guidelines as opposed to having the thread locked. ;)

7. Do Not Publish Private Contact Information

For your safety, do not post personal information such as telephone numbers, emails, mailing addresses, chat or instant messenger IDs, etc.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

If you'd like to be FitBit buddies, please join a group or exchange your info via private messaging.

Regards,
    Sugar
    MFP Moderator Team