Not Exactly New

The Basics

My name is Kastle. I'm a 22 year old stay-at-home mother of two who has always struggled with weight. I've been on MFP off and on since I was 16. I never got into the forums, so now I'm venturing out to see if I can get some friends to help motivate me and hold me accountable.

The Story Thus Far...

I started really focusing on my weight when I hit 222. I had a dalliance with anorexia wherein I lost 50lbs, but I became really sick and weak. I gained 27lbs during my recovery, and decided to try to lose weight in a healthier fashion.

I started my new journey weighing 200ish at 18. I worked my way back down to 170lbs before getting pregnant at 20. I lost a lot of motivation and ended up back at 225lbs, and then I gained more because I just kept eating crap and not working out.

I'm currently 225lbs. I nurse both of my children ( a 1 year old & a 2 month old), chase my oldest around the house, do housework, and work out as often as I can. My current goal weight is 200lbs, and my ultimate goal is 125lbs. I look forward to meeting new people and making new friends.

<3

Replies