114kg to 74kg

It's been years and I still have about 10kg to go, but any progress is good progress.

3pzewcfw98z7.jpeg

Replies

• schrodercathy
    schrodercathy Posts: 8 Member
    Amazing result. Well done you - you should feel very proud!
  • Just_Maddy
    Just_Maddy Posts: 94 Member
    You look amazing!!! :) It doesn't matter how long it takes what matters is that you are doing it and learning from it.
  • LazyNightOwl
    LazyNightOwl Posts: 166 Member
    Awesome progress!
  • cowleyl
    cowleyl Posts: 169 Member
    I don't know how old you are, but you look like a teenager now. Good on you! How tall are you?
  • PeachesNcreamgal
    PeachesNcreamgal Posts: 357 Member
    You look great and cute outfit! What workout did you do and how long did it take to get at Your current weight? Thanks!!
  • povic1705
    povic1705 Posts: 44 Member
    super, i want to be your boyfriend
  • NatalieSkywalker
    NatalieSkywalker Posts: 231 Member
    cowleyl wrote: »
    I don't know how old you are, but you look like a teenager now. Good on you! How tall are you?

thank you so much, i actually turn 31 next week haha. and i'm 5'6"
  • NatalieSkywalker
    You look great and cute outfit! What workout did you do and how long did it take to get at Your current weight? Thanks!!

I lost most of the weight in about 1.5 years. I've done all kinds of exercises but for the past few months i have been doing a mix of cardio, lifting, yoga and body pump at the gym.
  • mausbop
    mausbop Posts: 554 Member
    Wow amazing! I started at about your same weight, a bit more and I'm 30 right now. My goal is to reach 70kg or a few less, we will see when I'm there!
    I'm currently a bit over half way - your post inspired me to keep going , thanks! ♥
  • naomillion
    naomillion Posts: 351 Member
    Since we share the same height and almost the same starting weight, your post is just what I need as a motivation right now. Thank you for sharing your awesome progress! You look stunning!
  • njayet
    njayet Posts: 23 Member
    I have a similar amount I want to lose. Can I ask did you get any loose skin? Thanks.
    You look amazing! Suh goals :smiley:
  • NatalieSkywalker
    njayet wrote: »
    I have a similar amount I want to lose. Can I ask did you get any loose skin? Thanks.
    You look amazing! Suh goals :smiley:

At the moment I don't have any loose skin, but I feel like I will have some on my stomach when I reach my final goal. And thank you!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!