I have an addiction

Options
boomboom011
boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
I CANT STOP BUYING WORKOUT DVDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But i keep buying them thinking I will fall in love with one of them and then i dont! So i just keep trying new ones.

My most recent purchase is the flirty girl stripper workout! I cant wait to try this one!

So are any of you going through the same thing or have you purchased the flirty girl dvds?

:blushing:

Replies

• oBirdieo
    oBirdieo Posts: 148
    Options
    :smile: I'm the same (just got a new one in the mail today -- Heart Hulaerobics).
  • mandygal13
    mandygal13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah. I've definitely had that problem. I probably have 9 or more. Right now I'm actually using 4 of them! LOL It's easy to do. Each one looks like it'll be more fun than the previous one! :ohwell:
  • salmoninthebeak
    Options
    will have to look that one up as I haven't seen it yet. did you find it online, or purchase it in a store ???

I buy workout dvd's too. cheap ones, expensive online programs (aka beachbody.com), walking ones, weightlifting, cardio, taebo...

a the list goes on and the box gets bigger :)
  • SemperAnticus1643
    SemperAnticus1643 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I'm that way with books. :) My husband tells me I'm not allowed to go to the book store with my card or checkbook. lol
  • Crooks0204
    Crooks0204 Posts: 189
    Options
    Please let me know about the flirty girl workouts. I considered buying them but would much rather hear from someone on here what the workouts are really like!!
  • dawnrenee567
    dawnrenee567 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I did too.. Now I try it out with On Demand or check with friends before I purchase.
  • OliveLucas
    OliveLucas Posts: 84
    Options
    me too! I'm a home fitness dvd junkie... lol :glasses:
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I'm that way with books. :) My husband tells me I'm not allowed to go to the book store with my card or checkbook. lol

Yep, me too! (haven't tried any dvds though - don't know what to buy & don't want to waste even more money than I already have!)

4581915.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Riebop
    Riebop Posts: 275
    Options
    I have atleast 8 sets of Beachbody DVD's. All bought in the last 8 years... I'm averaging one set a year. Nothing but the best for me. :P

Edit to add: That's atleast 30 different DVD's.
  • SweetStrawberry
    Options
    You have to try ALL of the Jillian Michaels DVD's I've never not been happy with any of them! My personal favorite 6 week abs!! It works!
  • atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    I borrow (as much as I can) from the library first. If I really really like it, then I'll buy it.
  • abg0220
    abg0220 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Funny....but I have bought so many!! The only ones I have actually stuck to are Jillian Michaels and the 20 minute solutions. I think I may have an attention problem to any of them that last longer!!
  • Christiane81
    Options
    oh honey, I am right with you! The best thing that I have found is trying them on netflix first to see if I really like them. Some you can stream without waiting for the DVD in the mail, try this next time ;)
  • ShrinkingNinja
    ShrinkingNinja Posts: 460 Member
    Options

But i keep buying them thinking I will fall in love with one of them and then i dont! So i just keep trying new ones.

My most recent purchase is the flirty girl stripper workout! I cant wait to try this one!

So are any of you going through the same thing or have you purchased the flirty girl dvds?

I'm being recruited to be a beachbody coach... Maybe we should talk if I sign up. ;)
  • boomboom011
    Options
    will have to look that one up as I haven't seen it yet. did you find it online, or purchase it in a store ???

I buy workout dvd's too. cheap ones, expensive online programs (aka beachbody.com), walking ones, weightlifting, cardio, taebo...

a the list goes on and the box gets bigger :)

actually one of my bosses came in and said he was laughing so hard at this infomercial and he showed it to me on youtube. As soon as he walked away I went online and bought it.

its from flirtygirlfitness.com i think
  • purplecait1212
    Options
    I agree that Netflix is the way to go! I love the instant stream ones, because if it is boring then you just stop it and start another one!
  • Kristhin
    Kristhin Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I've only purchased 1 workout DVD since starting to diet and get in shape.
    We have NetFlix at my house and thats really good and money saving because its pretty cheap--$16 a month to be able to get DVD's mailed to you plus instant DVD's to watch on your game system--or $8 if you just choose 1 option. They have tons of workout videos to choose from, esp. yoga and pilates so I just go on Netflix and look for something to do there.
  • sunnyrunner23
    sunnyrunner23 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    bump1
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I so do!! I have a whole wack of them in the basement. Lots of them still have the plastic on them. LOL ....
  • boomboom011
    Options

I'm being recruited to be a beachbody coach... Maybe we should talk if I sign up. ;)

aww im sorry my good friend is a coach and if i stray she will cut me! :flowerforyou: