Needing Friends!

Options
Hi Guys! I am new here. Well new this time. I have tried to lose weight before, but never really had the financial means to live a completely healthy lifestyle. I am a 20 yr old college student who works full-time. I'm needing some younger friends to keep me motivated, preferably female. No discrimination to the guys out there, but I am more comfortable talking to girls about weight loss and posting progress pictures! I am just needing some women who will encourage me and others in a healthy criticism kind of way, with no type of judgement whatsoever. Feel free to add me and post in this discussion! Hopefully we can form a tight-knit group!

Replies

• Cedura
    Cedura Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am looking for the same kind of motivation and closeness of a group as you are! I sent you a request ^_^
  • kerrimcghee
    kerrimcghee Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I added you!
  • cmueland
    cmueland Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm still very new to this and I'm not completely sure how it works, but I'm also a young female (18) Who had also been looking for more friends to Help keep me motivated!
  • krisbrinmo
    krisbrinmo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Kerri! I would love to add you but I'm not sure how :D Could you send me a request?
  • kerrimcghee
    kerrimcghee Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Sorry it took me so long! Looks like you got it though! :smiley:
  • mandybear014
    mandybear014 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Hi Kerri, I'll add you (if you'll have me of course). :smiley:
  • Getfitat54
    Getfitat54 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys! I am new here. Well new this time. I have tried to lose weight before, but never really had the financial means to live a completely healthy lifestyle. I am a 20 yr old college student who works full-time. I'm needing some younger friends to keep me motivated, preferably female. No discrimination to the guys out there, but I am more comfortable talking to girls about weight loss and posting progress pictures! I am just needing some women who will encourage me and others in a healthy criticism kind of way, with no type of judgement whatsoever. Feel free to add me and post in this discussion! Hopefully we can form a tight-knit group!

Awesome, please feel free to add me. I know I'm not what you're looking for but I love to offer words of encouragement and motivation. Besides, having lots of younger friends helps to keep me young and motivated.
    I work in a local ER, and most of the people are much younger than I am, and they can't believe that I am 54 and have to grandkids.
  • lucysterling1992
    Options
    I'm looking for the same! Feel free to add me
  • makkrimson
    makkrimson Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 22, you can add me! I share my progress pics too
  • fitfiercemom
    fitfiercemom Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! I am 32 so not as young as you but I'm looking for motivation too!
  • sarahshealthy
    sarahshealthy Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 25.. I think I'm still young? Lol, adding you!
  • Isobella460
    Isobella460 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 19 and a uni student so struggle too, would be great to have extra motivation! Feel free to add me :)
  • Raptor2763
    Raptor2763 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Send me an FR and I'll reply in the affirmative immediately. I don't want to send an FR to you, lest I be mistaken for an online stalker or something.
  • onetimeatbandcamp
    Options
    Aye who cares how big u are. We're all here for the same reason. And Ur honest. That's super rare to find out here. Add me if ud like. I'm here all day every to help keep my butt in check. If not. No worries. Still best of luck to you.