First Time posting with My FitnessPal

Options
Hey everybody! So I finally gave in and joined the popular My Fitness Pal!! :D It's been a long time coming, but I'm feeling more ready now to take back control of my body and get into SHAPE! For so long I've been in and out of Beach body programs - they would help, but I always found myself falling off track closer to mid or ending of programs. :'( So I found that mixing things up with online workouts was an easier way to go! Just looking for accountability and motivation, fo sho!! Obviously, the one thing I struggle with is FOOD!!! Desserts and junk food always gets me, but I'm willing to make some changes. My current goal is to work on building my dream body starting with gaining in all the right places, and getting tighter and firmer around the waist, arms ect. Thanks for reading what turned into my BIO :wink: Lemme know whatcha think!

Replies

• peteypabl0_
    peteypabl0_ Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Welcome ;)
  • Alyssadleon2
    Alyssadleon2 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Welcome ;)

Thank you!
  • Fr4z
    Fr4z Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Best of luck! :)
  • Alyssadleon2
    edited November 2016
    Options
    @Fr4z Thank you!!
  • jwilsonmedic
    jwilsonmedic Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I see that you first posted this 2 weeks ago. Hope your meal plan is going well. Remember to stay consistent in it and don't expect immediate results. Glad to see that you are already finding time to work out. Best of luck with your body transformation!
  • Alyssadleon2
    Options
    Welcome! You took the first step and that's the most important! Find ways to stay motivated and keep on truckin'
    Thank you!!
  • Alyssadleon2
    Options
    Welcome! I see that you first posted this 2 weeks ago. Hope your meal plan is going well. Remember to stay consistent in it and don't expect immediate results. Glad to see that you are already finding time to work out. Best of luck with your body transformation!
    Thank you! And yes, to not expect immediate results and put in the work is key!!
  • Alyssadleon2
    Options
    Welcome! You took the first step and that's the most important! Find ways to stay motivated and keep on truckin'
    Thank you!!

Something I use to keep track of my progress (other than scales...too many variants) is progress photos...I call it Photo Friday. I take my pics every Friday morning and post them for comparison.

And don't be afraid to request friends, it's good to have that support and inspiration.

And most importantly, have fun!
    Definitely, and pictures are a great idea! I need to start adding that back into my routine. Thanks (: