40...ish and just starting!

Options
2»

Replies

• rdgfit
    rdgfit Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    42 years young. Doing this for my boys. Going to be a long journey but I am ready to do what i need to do. All the best to everyone!
  • jenlea76
    jenlea76 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Samantha, I just turned 40 recently and I am back on the wagon. I had lost a whopping 45 lbs a few years back and was maintaining very well and then life happened! We moved 600 miles away from family and friends to a rural community that is not very familiar to me at all being a bigger city type of girl. So the weight has creeped back on. I thought I would give this a go. I had done weight watchers in the past but I am not very happy with the new and oprah improved version. So here I am. Please fell free to add me as a friend as well as anyone else that might read my post!
  • jamma48
    jamma48 Posts: 2 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I lost 35 lbs two years ago, but after a knee injury, I gained it back plus a few more. I just started back at it. What worked for me, is telling myself I needed to lose 2 lbs. I'd focus on that, until I lost them, and then worked on 2 more. I need to lose 40 lbs now, and will do it, 2 lbs at a time again. It seemed so much easier than 35 lbs, which I probably would've given up on.

• Colt45915
    Colt45915 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • jennylee274
    jennylee274 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi.. soon to be 43. I've been doing mfp for about 6 months now and although at first it was difficult now it's great! I love the community and the support. Feel free to add me . I try to support my peeps as much as I can