SPREAD THE LOVE!!!

Options
Ok MFP peeps, I am posting this because I have been reading a few things on this site recently that seem to be spreading negativity like wild fire!!
The hippy in me would like us all to join in with this topic and share something lovely!!
ANYTHING LOVELY!! It can be about someone, something, somewhere ANYTHING that is going to spread some love through this site!!
I'll go first......eh hem....I LOVE the newbies on this site. If anything at all they oooooze positivity!!
I LOVE the old hands on this site. They offer great advice and tend to know from experience!
And I love LOVE.......so start spreading it!!!!

Replies

• kdet07
    kdet07 Posts: 117
    Options
    you're amazing, this post is amazing, and I couldn't agree more!!!!

today I'm so happy for my awesome co-worker, she offered me fruit from her lunch when my afternoon munchies took over :) (I can't seem to keep my new, HUGE appetite in check!)

she's <3 her :)
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    I just posted something similar so we are spreading the love together
  • silvafan
    silvafan Posts: 147
    Options
    I love that the friends that I have encountered on MFP are so awesome! I love that they are always there for me when I have an off day! I love that this site really works and its FREE :-) I love that you started this thread !!!!!
  • spinurbuttoff
    Options
    I love it when one of my MFP girls gives me a compliment! Warms my heart and makes me feel fantastic! I also love to see my MFP friends succeed.
  • uniqute1888
    uniqute1888 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Love when i work out hard and end drenched in sweat! Mentally serves as a tactile reward.... along with being that fabulous good sore.... And love all you mfp-ers who comment n tell me to keep it up!
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    I ♥ the friends I have made and the support I receive from them. I ♥ that no one judges me when I have a bad day. I ♥ that people push me to want to be a better person, inside and out. I ♥ all the information people share.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I love crack.
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I have awesome friends. Some are nice, some are sweet, and some are just as evil and f*cked up as me :)
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I have awesome friends. Some are nice, some are sweet, and some are just as evil and f*cked up as me :)

*points at Heather*
  • sunshinemonkey
    Options
    I love crack.

LMFAO
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    I love crack.

Yea, you do. But that's okay. I LOVE you for it!!! :heart:
  • bunchesonothing
    bunchesonothing Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Heather is hilarious and a great group leader!
  • skinnimini16
    Options
    I love how supportive my mfp friends are, and how judge free they can be!!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options

*points at Heather*

HEY!!!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Heather is hilarious and a great group leader!

Thank you Amanda. I think you are wonderful.
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I love crack.

LMAO