Against all odds

Options
Hello a little about me I was a pedestrian walking almost to the curb when a car hit me on my right side. The force threw me against his window shield than to on coming traffic.
I was a half of a block from my house, I was revived but suffered a TBI. My world Changed in an instant!
I had to learn life over again but am thankful to be alive, the accident wasn't a bad thing for I transformed it into a Positive one.
My coordination was way off so walking or exercising was difficult due to that I gained wt. up to a size 24.
My health became alarming, than with Gods help I decided to do something I begin with One block, I forgot to tell you I was in lots of Pain.
I also went back to school even though doctors said I couldn't
I am graduating in May with a degree in Human Services with Honors. It took me 5 years but I did it! I am now a size 16 I want to be a size 6. I am 200lbs ( wear it well though) but not healthy, I want to be 130lbs.
So any and all help and Prayers will be appreciated beyond words.
I want to eventually do the tough mudder, body build, boxing and give free classes to the underserved populations. This is Me!!!

Replies