Hi Newbie on Board

Options
Hi everyone!!! Well i have finally decided to try something new to help me with my weight loss after yo yoing between slimming world and weight watchers for as long as i can remember so any advice and tips will be greatly appreciated. Me and my husband are off on holiday in October so i desperately want to lose weight before then and on a more serious note we have also been trying to start a family for 7 and 1/2 years now. I suffer from PCOS and weight plays a HUGE factor in this so losing the weight will help us greatly, if there is anyone out there who suffers the same and has success then please let me here your stories as i find them so inspiring and it gives me hope.

Good luck everyone and keep smiling xxx

Replies

• trichik123
    Options
    Welcome!!!
  • powerwalker1961
    Options
    Newbie here too. I have Diabetes 1 (the kind you have to take insulin for) so I have to keep my weight down and I am determined to do so. I power walk every morning for 3 miles a day and I am learning to watch my calories and carb ratio although I still have not a clue how to do that but I am keeping my blood sugar down and that is all that matters. LOL
    Good luck fellow Newbie.
  • sallysue1978
    Options
    Hi,

Yep i think the 'keeping the carbs, fat and protein down thing' is going to baffle me for a while until i get used to it but i'm gonna give it my best shot and i'm sure we shall both be fab at it soon.

Good luck