Need someone to keep me accountable!

Options
2»

Replies

• Melolson14
    Melolson14 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm 46 years old and I weight 184. I want to get to 160. Feel free to add me.
  • rockieraccoon1973
    Options
    H,i i am new here but i would love to be included in the crowd leaning on each other for support, motivation, and encouragement as i am looking for the same..
    Please feel free to add me and lets help each other out.
    Peace :)
  • Buckyz22
    Buckyz22 Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.....
  • taylorrenee2983
    taylorrenee2983 Posts: 9 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    i have a similar goal as well! i am 18, 5'6 and weigh 179. it's the heaviest i've ever been & i'm really wanting to weigh around 145-150. i think we could really help each other to be motivated enough to reach our goal! so please, feel free to add me :)
  • SandraFitnow
    SandraFitnow Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I also need some support. I'm 19 - it's being a rough time because of anxiety and stress due to university and I'm looking for new friends to motivate each other, so feel free to add me too!
  • Getfitat54
    Getfitat54 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    lmccarty94 wrote: »
    Looking for friends to help push me. I'm 22 years old and have hit my heaviest weight. I am 5'5" and 183 pounds. My goal is to be around 150 lbs. I'm looking for friends who are interested in holding each other accountable!

You made the first step, asking for accountability folks... and that is awesome. Feel free to add me.
    Start today, and tomorrow, and the next day... you can and will do this.

Be Fit, Be Strong, Be Healthy, Be Happy and Be Better!
  • Nawarti
    Nawarti Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Please add me
  • farco
    farco Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I'm 5'3" and 183 and aiming for 140.