Hey I'm new! My story

Options
mrsgarfield94
mrsgarfield94 Posts: 10 Member
edited November 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hey I'm here to say hi first of all and to shear my story so far, I started off at 12st the biggest I'd been, it was really getting me down and really effecting my life I didn't want to go out I felt just awful! So I decided enough was enough and that I needed to do something about it! It was hard and I did fall off many of times but I got back on it and when I did I was more determined than the last time! I started to believe in myself I realised that if you really want something you can work your butt off to get it and that's what I did! I'm now 8st and feel great about myself! Iv got my confidence back! Now I need to keep it up and I want to tone my body, I want to help motivate others to achieve there goals too! 9dmwezu1am7e.jpg

Replies

• soundpressure80
    soundpressure80 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That's inspiring! I've def had my ups and downs and well.... Life. Each time hoping to be more committed no matter what happens to stay with it. Starting over again is tough but sitting in a rut is worse. Congrats
  • mrsgarfield94
    Options
    Thank you! Yes life's the biggest thing that gets in the way sometimes, but you just have to believe in yourself! I believe in you!
  • soundpressure80
    soundpressure80 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Much appreciated!
  • JoshGouvisis
    JoshGouvisis Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Girls like you are all the same...
    Always taking pHOE-to's. Stop paying attention to your body, and start paying attention to your kids. Have some respect for yourself and how your kids see you....Disgusting
  • Ryan_Jacob
    Ryan_Jacob Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Looking great!!!
    Add me as a friend if you wish :)
  • mrsgarfield94
    Options
    Thank you!
  • DM01234
    DM01234 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous - congratulations on your accomplishments!!
  • iamjennica35
    iamjennica35 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You go girl!!
  • mrsgarfield94
    Options
    Thanks a lot! ❤️
  • Korman66
    Korman66 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm here to say hi first of all and to shear my story so far, I started off at 12st the biggest I'd been, it was really getting me down and really effecting my life I didn't want to go out I felt just awful! So I decided enough was enough and that I needed to do something about it! It was hard and I did fall off many of times but I got back on it and when I did I was more determined than the last time! I started to believe in myself I realised that if you really want something you can work your butt off to get it and that's what I did! I'm now 8st and feel great about myself! Iv got my confidence back! Now I need to keep it up and I want to tone my body, I want to help motivate others to achieve there goals too! 9dmwezu1am7e.jpg

• Korman66
    Options
    Keep up the Amazing Work, you will have the haters, they don't define you so Awesome Job!!!!!
    WTG!!!!
  • Korman66
    Options
    Add me
  • mrsgarfield94
    Options
    Thank you!
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Options
    Wow! You look incredible. That must have been a lot of hard work. Well done. That is motivating.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Nice work!
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Always taking pHOE-to's. Stop paying attention to your body, and start paying attention to your kids. Have some respect for yourself and how your kids see you....Disgusting

Ignore that guy, or make an example of him. Your call.
  • mrsgarfield94
    Options
    MeganAM89 wrote: »

Excuse me! I took a photo of myself because I'm proud of where Iv come from! Of what I have achieved! I can look bad at that when I'm having a bad day and motivate myself!. And as for not paying attention to my little girl, you can clearly see she's stood right behind me it's not like Iv left her alone! It's just like me taking a photo of her brother and not looking directly at her! I can't have my eyes on her 24/7! Durr I'm in a bikini? I guess you don't go swimming with children where your from? So pipe down man, go try and put someone else down!

I'm so glad that I missed him commenting that because oh my god, I am normally a nice person but if you make comments like that in front of me I will go off.

Ignoring that, you look amazing! I haven't had the pleasure of becoming a mom yet but honestly seeing your photos gives me so much hope and motivation for the future. I don't know you but I am so proud of you <3

Aww thank you so much! I'm not a confrontational person but that really did pee me off but